22. Adventure- Just One Hug✔

UNAVALIABLE SORRY Y'ALL 

Title: Just One Hug

Author:Crystal7016

Rating: 7/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Adventure, Teen Fiction, Romance

Summary:

|| BOOK 1 ||

Just a hug.You're running away. Gets stuck in some trouble. A guy saves your life. Who also happens to be a really famous singer. Now, What if you hug him instead of taking an autograph? What if you both feel the spark? What if you get scared? But...what if he doesn't let go?"You're stuck with me, angel." Asher whistled from behind me.

"You'll wish you could take back those words." I said noticing a sort of sinking feeling in my stomach as I turned and looked at him.

"What if I don't?" He asked leaning quite close to me.
"You will. Everybody does." I said stepping away and continuing to walk.
"Even if I'll want to, just hug me and I'll stay." He said making me stop and look back at him.
He winked with that breathtaking smile.
"Okay, Asherboy." I said back as a smile formed on my lips too.
Started: 14/06/18

Ended: 19/11/18

My Review:

I actually found this book by complete accident but I don't regret clicking 'READ' at all. This book actually had a pretty solid foundation and I read this book back to back. The relationships and issues addressed in this book made me want to cry at how realistic it sounded yet so unreal at times but overall this book was really good.

With solid editing and maybe so chapter rewrites as some chapters are chunky in places and the grammar needs a little work as well as a solid hook that helps keep readers reading but the plot line is amazing and original and that is all that generally counts! So good job author keep writing!

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...