53. Bulling- I Fight For Her

Tittle: I Fight For Her

Author: everlarkcatoniss (ANOTHER WOAH AWESOME READ ALL HER BOOKS)

Rating: 8/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Badboy, Boxing, Sad, Highschool, Selfless, Secrets, Teen Fic, Romance, Mechanic

Summary:

Her life seems perfect. His life is tearing at the seams.

She's the pride of the school. He's the scum other students disregard.

She's devoted to creating a future for herself. He's only able to live day to day.

She has secrets. He's a mystery.

She's misunderstood. No one knows what he's going through.

Opening themselves up to chance, they learn that they have more in common than they thought.

But knowledge is dangerous, and some secrets are better left unsaid.

------

Scarlet Tucker attends Royal Eastwood High: a high school where money determines social status. Since Scarlet's family owns the biggest chain of auto shops in the Midwest, her social status rank is amongst the most popular. Her boyfriend stands on the pedestal beside her as a three time state champion quarterback.

Scarlet's life seems perfect from the outside.

However, when she runs into the school's most bullied outcast, Elijah Black, her "perfect" world gets turned upside down.

Sparks fly, but sparks burn deep and Scarlet is no exception. She has to decide if Elijah's fire will help hers burn brighter, or destroy her altogether.

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...