12 (slightly mature)

Start from the beginning

From: Ni

Of course baby

To: Ni

Thanks Ni

From: Ni

Anything for you Princess

{Niall}

We walked through the front door and could hear Beth laughing upstairs. walked up the steps and peeked into each room, looking for her. We finally found her with Andrew jumping on our bed. When she saw us she bounced down onto the bed and looked at us.

"I wasn't just jumping on the bed."

"Yea skittle, you were."

"Nuh uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"But Ashton, I wasn't!"

"But Beth, you  were!"

"I just got all that on video!" We all turned to Liam who was holding up his phone laughing his arse off. "We need to get dressed, we're have a meeting with management."

We nodded and Beth walked out with Andy grabbing her phone on the way.

Liam @Real_Liam_Payne: Caught @Bethsoffthewall jumping on the bed.

Bethenny @Bethenny4Prez: @Real_Liam_Payne I was not!

Ash Xx @Ashton5sos: @Bethenny4Prez yes you were

~

{Michael}

"Mikey, can you dress him please, it takes me longer to get ready."

"Did you give him a bath?"

"Yup."

"Of course I will darling."

She walked out and I took Andy into the closet closing the door behind me. I sat him on the white couch and then went back into his room to get his train. I went back in and handed him the train, which he eagerly took and then I started to scan his shirts. I grabbed a long sleeved one with black and with stripes and some black skinny jeans. Even though he's only one, my son needs to be stylish!

Like his father.

I picked him up and sat him on the counter, dressing him while he played with his train. I put on his Toms and grabbed his leather jacket, while he babbled about something I couldn't understand.

"Lets go Ands, they're probably wondering where we are."

I picked him up and walked down the stairs. Beth was waiting at the bottom with my shoes, a brush, and hair spray. Harry came and took Andy, while Beth fixed my hair. We all walked into the garage and Beth took Andrew.

"I'll drive the Range Rover, because his seat is inside and you can split up however you want."

She strapped him in and Ashton, Niall and Louis chose to ride with her.

Me and Zayn got into the Bentley and Liam, Harry, Calum, and luke got into the Jeep.

Beth, Ni, Lou, and Ash were first to leave and on our way there Zayn got a facetime request from ash, only to see that it was Andrew.

We arrived at the restaurant before management (Shocking I know) and of course the paps were outside, trying to do their jobs in the most obnoxious way possible. We all walked in, Andrew clinging onto Beth for dear life, and were led to the table management reserved for us. Of course it was the largest table and there were fans inside and Andy was being very fussy, so Beth was trying to calm him and keep him quiet as to not draw anymore attention.