12 (slightly mature)

Edited 4.22.16

{Mckinley}

Mack @MckinleyFitzgerald: Congratulations To my amazing baby sister @Bethenny4Prez ❤️ she's 2 months pregnant today!!!

6/6 f&a @ElizabethGiordano: Congrats to @OneDirection @5sos and my little sissy @Bethenny4Prez they're two months pregnant today!!!

5 seconds of summer @5sos We just want to thank our Perfect Mate @Bethenny4Prez for just giving us this amazing gift and we couldn't be more excited for our Little peanut to arrive in a few months ❤️

One Direction @onedirection only a couple more months until we meet our little grain of rice all thanks to @Bethsoffthewall being as perfect as she is without even trying 😘

It's Beth Bitch @Bethenny4Prez: 2 months today 🙈☺️❤️

I picked up Andrew and started grabbing his things, Beth had requested a whole weekend with her baby because she felt bad for not being with him as much and now that she was 2 months in, she wanted to spend more time with him. I gathered everything and started putting it in the car, and then strapped him into the car seat. I went around the the front and got in, looking back at Andrew who was falling asleep.

To: Beth

I'm on my way to yours

From:Beth

kk

I drove to Beth's, occasionally looking back to check on Andy. An hour later I arrived, Andy was still sound asleep, but the ringing of my phone woke him right up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"Outside and thanks to you my phone woke Andy up and now he's crying."

"How's that my fault?"

"You called!"

"I'm coming outside!"

"Whatever."

I hung up and the front door opened revealing a tired looking Beth. Well she's pregnant and it's 8 am, so it's understandable. I got out and went around to take out Andrew, who had fallen asleep again, and then grabbed his two suitcases of clothing and toys and such.

"You literally packed his entire wardrobe!"

"Believe me, that's nothing compared to his walk in."

"He's one!"

"We want our children to be fashionable!"

"I can tell."

She took Andrew from my arms and he immediately buried his head into the crook of her neck. She took his bags and hugged me quickly before going inside.

{Beth}

I walked in and watched Mack drive away before closing the door.

"I'm so glad that you're back!" I told him, knowing he wouldn't respond.

I walked up the stairs and into Andrew's, it was just the same as when we left. I laid him in his crib and took the orange dummy out of his mouth. I put the blanket over him even though it was warm, he liked the comfort.

I ran down stairs and grabbed my phone to call Liam, but Niall texted me first.

From: Ni

We just got off of our flight, need anything while we're out

To: Ni

Um, can you bring me some brownies please & thanks