Introduction are very important

The Two Twin Brothers.

==================================================================================

"I love you."

Yes I am in a sticky situation. Being confessed from a guy I knew since I was 14. No he isn't a childhood friends, but like a brother to me even though we knew each other for about 4 years isnt that the minamum amount a person should date before marriage? Yeah well I'm like 18 and he is 19 so I wouldn't say I'm going to marry the guy, nor explain my future with him, but I will tell you the beginning my beginning....

===================================================================================

Marisol POV:

"Marisol can you come down  for a second I have to talk to you." I walked maybe 2 steps before facing her face to face. "Yup?" I smiled my million dollar smile hopefully getting me out of any kind of trouble! "Marisol you can cut the act your not in any kind of trouble," "Creepy how you say that its like you read my mind have you slip into any toxic waste lately since it never to late to be on Ellen." I smirked. "Marisol Por dios ponte seria!" My mother rolled her eyes. I shrugged. "Some of our business collegues and best friends from highschool are moving in next door and its wonderful, so the reason I wanted to talk to you is to put on the cutest dress and meet me at 7." Without a word of arguement she went back to her nation mother of the year act.

I sighed I never liked friends reunion. Its just another excuse of my mother not wanting to speak to my father for not calling her when his flight landed 3 hours later. Family issues complicated. 

I rush upstairs dragging my feet to my dreaded closet and looked for something dark, summer, and mother approved. I brushed my hair like 50 times to keep it straight and slipped on my sandals. Hopping on to bed I got on my email hoping to find my results on the wonderful boarding school exam result over the summer international program.

I sighed when all I got was coupons to wash your dog. Supid Junk! "Mari!" "Coming!" I shut my computer down and walked downstairs seeing my mom as impatient as ever. By in another minute my father would arrive and the rude comments and constant complaining would start.

"Hi honey!" My dad rushed to give my head a kiss and my mother with her grimace. I love my mother, but she has to let things go especially this! "Well lets go I think I left company waiting long enough!" With that my mother left and I followed her behind aswell my father.

"Janet!" a tall blonde haired, blue eyed woman ran up to my mother and placed a smooch on her face. Being my mother she just smiled and acted as excited. I gripped the roasted chicken placed on my hands for my mother to hug her hippy friend. Then a official business looking man walked up to my dad patting his shoulder making the pumpkin pie jiggly. "Nice to see you Walter." The man nodded and my dad was speechless. I guess you call this dinner with the Adams.

Terrible for once in my life so socially awkward. "So Meredith?" "Mari." "Oh sorry honey well how old are you 14?" I nodded and she smiled. "Well I have 2 boys there probably your age none sense I dont even know how old they are." She smiled like it was something to be proud of. Wow thats all I could say.

As dinner passed on old highschool memories were brought back, questions were asked involving how my parents act? how they have been might aswell have notecards because I had to extend!!!! the truth and other personal questions anything adults find needing to ask but never find interest.

As my parents were telling them about my bicycle incident to voice interrupted our thoughts or conversation. "Well I think he still in a dream no one can live that nice in front of a beach!" Two guys walked in with astonished faces seeing our reunion.

"Oh thats what we forgot!" One of the brothers smiled. They both looked excactly the same, but by their facial expression they were competely different. "Boys this are family friends that live next door Janet, Harold and Marry..." "Mari!" I sneered seriously my name wasnt that HARD! "Sorry Mari! These are my boys Nate and Micheal." She smiled. I would say I glanced at them, but that would be lying they both had black hair with electricflying blue eyes. One had a warming smile inviting you to his heart mean while the other had a grimace and a very bored expression.

"Sorry Ma I would have known about this get together, but I was at Charlie place and my phone was off plus its getting late and I am straving!" He took his seat next to me showing me a welcomed smile. Nice I continued to play with my brocoli and sighed. Mean while the other sat to my right.

Wonderful. This is getting interesting. As the pumpkin pie got passed around my mother thought it would be a intreging idea to talk about my broading school for the summer.

"Yes Mari being so bright she took an exam for  broading study this summer to study in another country." I ducked my head does any get the PERSONAL isnt just a saying!!! I could mr left man find it no interest since his phone is sound at the speed of light if it makes sense? While mr right he just tapping the table with his soon. I neeeded to find an excuse fast. "Ah pickles!" My mother seemed surprise and my dad almost choked his pumpkin pie. "Sweetie do you need to use the restroom?" "Ah no what I meant that I have to fiend water for my pickle plants yes they need water like really bad." I closed my eyes hoping my lie would fly through their brains.

"Oh okay? Sweetie go on home." I smiled and nodded my head. Thank god I thought while saying my goodbyes and stepping out the door. I ran back home sliping on my pjs and hugging my plush pillow!

I forgot that I didnt close my window. I was about to reach for the handle when I see "Mr right!" I said it outloud and he looks at me like I am crazy! I slap my mouth shut and close the window in shame. Then mr left appears. "Hey your little pickle trick was interesting Mari? Right?" He flashed a smiled and I nodded. Mr right rolled his eyes and lit a cigar. "You know thats a hazard to your health causing various types of diseases..." I shut myself up before any more embarrassment. "Yeah so your a hazard to our enviroment learn to control that mouth of yours its going to get in serious trouble." With that mr right left and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. How stupid can I be. "Dont worry about him he weird like that just enjoy your night...Mari." With that he left closing the window and exposing my heart to him! Crap!

:)