When Ashley and Jared were walking up on me, I knew it was them because I smelled them.

Ashley said "what are you staring at?"

Jared says "awe she is in love". They laugh and I just shrug.

"You will know the feeling when you meet your mate." I say back to them then Ashley looks at me and says "what's wrong?" She knew me all to well but hey we have known each other since birth. I was thinking about the dream but didn't want to tell anyone just yet.

I said "nothing."

"I'm sorry but you are lying" in a whisper. I knew why she did because even though she may be my best friend it is disrespectful to say an Alpha is lying. Even though I haven't gone through the ceremony yet she saw me as her Alpha.

"It's nothing really. I'm ok and all is ok." I say.

She says "ok I'm here if you need".

I get up to hug her and say thank you.

Lola says "hey what's going on" and gave a low growl in our link. I just smirk and wink at her and tell Ashley I have to go.

I was going to see the pack doctor to ask her some questions then Lola came up to me. She was in human form.

"You know I don't like it when you touch other people."

With a sad pout and running her finger down my chest. I gulp but lean down with confidence and whisper.

"I only have eyes and hands for you."

Kissing her on her cheek and started to walk away. She grabbed my wrist and I pulled her to me and I bent down to kiss her. We may have gotten a little out of hand. Then I picked her up at her waist and now her legs are wrapped around my waist and our kiss grows more passionate. She starts kissing me on the neck knowing I would get aroused from it.

"Mark her now. She is driving me crazy." Athena says.

"No Athena and she is driving me crazy too." Athena is getting restless.

We finally break our kiss and she whispers in my ear "down big girl all in due time".

Jumps off me then kisses me on my cheek and walks away giggling. She walks up to my mom and they hi-five. I forgot that we were outside for a minute. I frown and pout.

"She left us high and horny" say Athena and she laughs.

"It's ok we will get her back" I say.

I continue to walk to the pack doctor. I walk in and said Hey Emma she was about to say hey when she stopped and smelled the air.

And said "that is something your mate can help you with not me".

I paused for a minute to think what she was talking about. Then I got it "oh that's not why I'm here."

She says "good I thought you were going to ask is how I could help with your arousal". We laughed and she say "what can I do for you". Well.......

              Lola p.o.v

I was outside training with Carly Rayn's mom and Sam Rayn's sister. When Carly told me that tonight I would be initiated into the pack.

I asked "how did that work?"

"All you have to do is prove yourself in a hunt and bring back your kill".

"But I never hunted before." I say.

"Really" Sam says.

"Yeah I wasn't allowed to do a lot of things in I'm old pack."

Carly says, "it will come to you naturally, it's ok".

I smile then I'm see Rayn hugging Ashley I get jealous and she just winks at me.

Carly then says " two can play that's game" with a smug look on her face.

" Go get her" she laughs.

I run up to her shifting back to human. And I say you know I don't like it when you touch other people meaning girls. I give her a pouty face. She whispers in my ear and kiss my cheek and turn to leave. I grabbed she hand and pull her down to kiss me........

Attn: when the text is of this font this is wolves speaking, when it's like this it's only Rayn and Lola mindlink, when it is like this and coming from Rayn or her dad it's a Alpha tone. If from anyone else it is mindlink.

Thanks for reading please let me know what you think. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Much love and peace

Tuggy😁😊