(19) "What the fuck, Stu?" ⚠️TRIGGER⚠️

Murdoc eventually made his way back to the house, feeling hopeless. He had really fucked up this time. He walked though the front door, chewing on his lip. He felt like he was going to throw up. The bassist walked to his room, hearing sobbing coming from the singers. He went to knock, but instead used his better judgement and went into his room.

The satanist leaned his head against the wall, listening to the crying boy on the other side. It was killing him to hear it. It went on for a while until all the sudden...it stopped. Out of the blue. Murdoc sat up, confused. He walked towards the blunette's room, gently knocking on the door. "Dents?" No answer. He tried the door knob, but it was locked. He banned on the wood. Still nothing. "Stuart? Answer me. Stu!" Murdoc backed up, turning his shoulder to the door. He ran at it, and it swung open at the collision. He looked around, spotting the singer laying across his small bed. An empty bottle of pain killers at his feet. "Fuck!"

Murdoc ran over to his shaking his shoulders. 2D blinked up at him lazily, his eyes rolling back into his head. The satanist quickly bent the boy forward, sticky a finger down his throat. A couple tries and the singer threw up onto the carpet, pills strewn throughout. Murdoc sighed with relief, laying the boy back down on the bed. "What the fuck, Stu?"

The blunette curled up under the covers, still dazed from what just happened. Tears stained his face, small sniffles coming from under the blanket. Murdoc gently placed a hand on the boy's back, rubbing it gently. Holy shit, he thought. He really just tried to kill himself. And it was all my fault.