(18) "Can I help you?"

Stuart walked towards Murdoc's location, trying not to panic. He watched his phone as he walked, getting glares from people he bumped into. He didn't care. All he cared about was finding the satanist and bringing him home.

After 10 minutes of walking, 2D finally reached the building Murdoc (or at least his phone) was in. He went inside, tracking the signal to the door of one of the apartments. He took a deep breath, knocking hard twice against the wood. A few minutes went by before a girl answered the door.

"Can I help you?" Her rude attitude caught the singer off guard, and he stuttered his reply.

"U-Um yes, I was w-wondering if M-Murdoc was here? M-Murdoc Niccals?" She nodded, leaving the door open as she went to go retrieve the man. Stuart let out a sigh of relief, than peeked his head inside curiously. He couldn't go another second without seeing the bassist, making sure he really was there. His eyes did find Murdoc, and he was safe alright. His naked green body was sprawled out across the girl's bed, and it was obvious to Stu what had gone on. Tears welled up in his eyes and he started walking towards the door.

The girl shook Murdoc's shoulder, causing his to jolt awake. Enough time had passed for him to be sober, and he felt awful. He looked around him, realizing what had happened, what he'd done. His thoughts were interrupted by the girl's harsh voice.

"Some kids at the door looking for you. I'm pretty sure he's the one from your band?" Murdoc's eyes widened, and he quickly pulled on his pants, grabbing his shirt and running out the door. He caught a glimpse of blue hair turning the corner.

"Stu!" The satanist pulled his shirt on as he stumbled after the singer. "Wait!" He got outside the door and ran after the boy. He caught the blunette's arm as he walked down the sidewalk.

Stuart ripped his arm away from the man, angry tears stinging his cheeks. "Don't fucking touch me."

"Stu it's not what it loo-"

2D refused to give him a chance to finish. "It's not what it looks like, is it? Is it ever? Not with Ace, not with some slut you met god knows where. It's never what is looks like, is it Murdoc?! You're a fucking liar! To even think I could trust you was being stupid on my part." The bassist tried to get a word in, but Stu stopped him the second he saw his mouth opening. "No. You don't get to justify this. It's over. Don't fucking try. I swear to god Murdoc if you touch me again I'm going to hit you."

The satanist stood in his place, shocked. He didn't know what to do. He just stood there, watching the blue headed boy walk away from him, out of his life.