(6) "Fucking liar!"

"Hey! Stewie!" A devilish grin overtook Ace's face as he got out of his car. Completely ignoring Murdoc, Ace grabbed the singer by the shoulder and led him inside. The satanist groaned and walked in after them. A minute home and Ace was already pissing him off.

Murdoc immediately went into his room, avoiding any confrontation with Ace. After all, he didn't want to scare 2D. Leaving the two of them alone made his blood boil, but he decided it was the better thing to do. He spent about an hour in his bed, scrolling through his phone. His eyes moved over the screen, but he couldn't concentrate. There was only one thing, or, person, on his mind.

Ace was ecstatic that Murdoc had gone to his room. He had 2D all to himself. He draped his arm lazily around the singer's shoulders, but Stu didn't see this as anything more than a friendly gesture. This frustrated Ace, so he gently pressed his lips to Stuart's neck.

"A-Ace! What are you doing?" The singer raised an eyebrow and looked down at the green man.

"Come on, Stewie. You know I like you." Ace sucked gently on Stuart's neck, which made his eyelids flutter. Nonetheless, he quickly snapped out of it and pushed Ace's face away.

"Ace...I think we should just be friends..okay?" 2D got up, very uncomfortable in this situation. "It's...better for the band."

The new bassist groaned, and he opened his lips to speak just as Murdoc's door opened. The satanist walked out, going to the fridge to get himself some water. He could feel the two men's eyes staring at him.

"What'dya want?" Murdoc asked without turning around. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and turned around. His eyes focused a bit on 2D's neck, where he could see a bruise starting to form. A bruise? Or was that a...

2D managed to stammer out a response, interrupting the satanist's thoughts. "N-Nothing! I-I um, have to work on some lyrics. Bye!" Stuart rushed out of the kitchen and into his own room. Murdoc shrugged off the weird behavior, leaning against the counter as he opened his bottle.

"What's up with him?" The bassist asked out loud, but he really wasn't looking for an answer. Still, Ace gave him one anyway.

"We just made out so he was a little startled when you walked in."

Murdoc stood still. "What? You did fucking not, you bloody idiot." He rolled his eyes, deciding that his rival was just trying to get a rise out of him.

"Nope, we did. Didn't you see his hickey?" Ace smirked that evil way he does, and Murdoc thought to himself. I thought I saw...no. There's no way. He's lying. The satanist's anger was building inside him, as he thought about the scene unfolding.

"Fucking liar!" He lashed out and swung at Ace, his knuckles connecting with the soft skin of his cheek. Murdoc followed him to the floor, getting more punches in while he was down. Ace began to throw him off, but failed. This was weird, because even Murdoc knew that Ace was a lot stronger than he was. So what made him stop? The bassist looked down at Ace, and traced his eyes to the doorway of the kitchen. 2D stood inside it.

"W-What're you t-two doing?" Stuart basically trembled at the sight.

Murdoc jumped up off of Ace, brushing himself off. "I'm sorry, Dents, I know you said not to but he was s-.." The satanist cut himself off, when he looked up and saw the mark on 2D's neck. "He wasn't lying..."

Ace grinned, and this only made Murdoc more angry. He couldn't risk hitting him again so he simply left without a work. Stu was left wondering what had caused this, but of course Ace was there to "comfort" him.