Rules

These are the rules for all the participants to follow and if one is caught breaking the rules then they'll shall be disqualified

These are the rules for all the participants to follow and if one is caught breaking the rules then they'll shall be disqualified. I want these awards to run smoothly and fairly. Everyone deserves to be treated equally.

A while back, I was a judge for an award show but sadly the award show did not take place. So when I was the judge, the host wrote the judging criteria and I wrote it again on my laptop for judging the books for my categories. Despite that award show being closed, I still have that so I that will be my judging criteria. I shall upload it before the start of the judging period.

Now on to the rules!

  » You may enter at least 2 books but in different categories.

 » Your book must either be completed or it should have at least 5 proper chapters (excluding author's note, prologue,character overview etc.)

 » PLAGIARISM IS A SERIOUS ETHICAL OFFENCE. I want YOUR stories I don't want copycats.

  » Don't bribe me. That's wrong.

 » Don't force me to update, I have my finals coming up and Wattpad isn't going anywhere.

  » If you change your username or book name, please inform me.

 » I won't entertain any book which romantically fantasises any form of abuse.

Example: Oppa kicks me and slaps me but you know what happened the other day. He touched me without consent but I admit he looked hot. I love how he slaps me and omo I love him so much.

Yes, I'm cringing at myself too.

 » Your story must be in English.

»Follow this account and monobabe_ to be notified about any announcements.

»Tag as much as people.

»Please be patient and have fun!