dating brad (headcanon)

Dating Brad would include

• you calling him 'bradley bear' and him getting all mad because according to him, he's a man.

• taking long walks with jesse holding hands and talking about literally anything.

• you being over at his place more than you're at yours because he wants to be with you every second he can.

• you making fun of his height and him defending himself by saying "I'm still taller than you, you know".

•"only by like a few inches!" You'd say, which is true.

•"I don't care, I'm still taller than you, so shush."

• he'd dedicate songs to you every once in a while at shows in his world tour.

• of course, he'd make Joe facetime you so you could hear the song he dedicates to you live.

• "this one's for my lovely girlfriend because I miss her like crazy."

• his family would absolutely adore you and you'd always hang out with Nat whenever you visited them, which would annoy Brad because that means not being the centre of your attention.

• him always getting all clingy and needy every time he comes back home from tour, claiming he 'missed you so much next time he'll take you with him.'

• him not letting you do anything because he'd want to be all over you all the time. "Let's just cuddle," he'd say hugging you from behind as you were trying to cook.

• "we can't just skip dinner, Brad."

• "a little cuddling won't kill us, come on."

•having long road trips in which you'd jam out to whatever song was on the radio, and him complimenting your singing.

january 7th, 2018.