spoiled

idk why the fuck it's written in first person and it's giving me the cringe but i can't be arsed to edit it so just deal with this mess lmao.

As soon as I got into my apartment I got rid of my uncomfortable shoes, tossing them into my closet as I let myself fall on my bed. Facing the ceiling, I let out a heavy sigh, thankful this hell of a day was finally over. I had to wake up extra early to finish writing some essays that were due tomorrow, and my boss was being extra bitchy today. And the fact that I woke up to find out I've got my period this morning wasn't helpful at all.

Sensing a huge headache coming, I gently rubbed my temples. I felt my phone buzzing inside my back pocket, and I picked up the call without bothering to check who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hello, love." I heard Brad say, making me smile unconsciously. "I was just calling to ask if you wanted to do anything tonight? Maybe we could go out to have dinner."

I sighed as I closed my eyes. I knew for a fact that Brad was excited about having dinner tonight, I could just hear it in his voice. He just got back from tour and was being as clingy as he always was whenever he was back from travelling. And I didn't mind it at all, but today, I wasn't in the mood for going out.

"I don't know, Brad." I started, feeling guilty for turning down his plans, knowing I was disappointing him. "I'm not feeling very well."

"What's wrong?" The tone in his voice immediately changed to a worried one, which made my heart swell.

"Nothing. I just got my period and I'm in agony." I exaggerated and I heard him chuckle in the other line. "Don't laugh! I'm seconds away from grabbing a knife and taking my ovaries out of myself."

"I'm sorry, darling," the sound of the pet name made me go all tingly. I was never going to get used to it. "I'm coming over, then, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't, I could use some company."

"Good. Should I bring something? Do you need anything?"

"No, just bring yourself." I heard him laugh and I could swear on anything that he was blushing, and just the thought of it made me smile.

"Okay, be there soon. I love you, darling."

"Love you, too." I said before hanging up the phone and curling myself into a ball on my bed.

About fifteen minutes later, and just when I thought my cramps couldn't get any worse, I heard the door to my apartment unlock. I didn't bother to get up, though. I was in too much pain to move. I heard some noises and then Brad's voice calling for my name through the apartment.

"Love?" He slowly opened the door to my bedroom and I greeted him with a small smile, still laying on my bed. He smiled back before sighing. "There you are," he walked toward my bed, sitting on the edge of it. "I brought you some ice cream, I left it in the freezer." He started as he slowly played with my hair. "And I brought you some snacks and pills in case you ran out of them."

"Thank you," I smiled at him while stroking his cheek. I frowned. "But I recall saying you didn't need to bring anything."

"I know, but I wanted to, you know how much I love spoiling you," he shrugged as if it was no big deal and I felt my heart skip a beat. He was too good to me. "Oh! And I also brought you this." Opening the backpack that was hanging off his right shoulder, he took out his Wisconsin red jumper and handed it to me with a grin.

I smiled at the gesture, taking the jumper from his hands and hugging it to my chest, taking in his scent. This was one of my favourite clothings of his. I stole it from him every chance I got whenever I was at his place. Although nothing could top his Stussy hoodie, that one was my all time favourite.