Dragneels

Nashi's POV

Maybe Gale is right. I do always drag them into my crazy shit. I've been running for a long time now. I should stop. The terrain has changed so much. I don't know where I am. I started to sniff the air and see if I could catch a familiar sent. I smelled water. Maybe a water fall. I followed it and found a beautiful lagoon. Maybe I could stay just a little longer. I sat down on a rock, and took in the scenery. I stayed like this for a while. That is until I smelled Hunter.
" Nashi! Where are you!? " Hunter yelled. Shit I didn't think he'd come looking for me. 
" Over here " I yell back. Five minutes later he came through the thick trees hiding the lagoon. He look at the lagoon in amazement. Then looked at me. His gaze softened, and he walked over to me.
" Hey you ok? " he asked sitting next to me.
" Yeah I'm good " I said looking down. We stayed like this for a minute, until I spoke.
" Hey was Gale right? " I asked in a low voice, knowing he heard me.
" No. Gale was just mad. He's probably upset about having to see Uncle Gajeel. You know how he gets when Gajeel comes up. " He said putting his hand on my back, and rubbing it. He always made me feel safe. We've been secretly dating for a year.

Hunter's POV

Damn I hate seeing her like this. But I do see where Gale was coming from. If I'm correct if we traveled far enough. Then Gajeel is alive. This must be hard for him. I put my hand on her back rubbing it. She seemed to visibly calm down. She scooted closer to me sitting in my lap. Putting her face in the crook of my neck, wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back. We sat like this for a while. She lifted her head to look at me.
" I love you Hunter " she said kissing me. I kissed back, and shot my tongue in her mouth. At this point we were making out. Our hands started going places. If you catch my drift.

Author POV

After their heated alone time. They got dressed and started walking back to the guild. They where halfway back the ran into the others.
" Where the hell have you guys been? " Luke asked. To be fair he was worried about his little sister.
" Luke were fine so please stop yelling. " Nashi said bluntly. The two didn't realize the where holding hands. Everyone staring was weirding them out.
" Hey what are you staring at? " Nashi said unconsciously scooting closer to Hunter. 

" Since when did this happen " Nash said now glaring at Hunter.

" What? What are you staring at " Hunter said just as confused as Nashi.

" You two do realize your holding hands, and she's holding onto you for dear life right? " Nova said pointing to the two. Nashi and Hunter looked at each other then at the position and hands. And sure enough Nova was right they were holding hands, and Nashi was hiding behind him. They both blushed the color of Hunter's hair.

" Well we can talk about this later we should head back to the guild. The others are looking everywhere for you " Sylvia said interrupting there little moment. They both nodded and walked back to the guild. Well this is going to be a roller coster ride of the both the past guild members, and the future members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is where she is. OMG!!! It's so pretty. I wish i could go here and swim. Be one with Nature.)

)