6. Genaral Skills

En başından başla

He walked over to me and gently lifted my chin.

Tingles erupted at the contact. My eyes met his, they were truly captivating, like two sparkling rubies looking down at me. He spoke gently, "there is no reason you should be bowing to me."

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as his dark voice caressed the air around me. My cheeks heated, possibly turning a dark red.

Rylan awkwardly coughed making me and Adrenous turn our attention on him. "How did it go?"

"It could have gone better." Adrenous' eyes were angry once again as his body tensed in front of me, his hand releasing my chin.

Rylan frowned. His green eyes filled with dread at Adrenous' response.

"We'll discuss this further once I get her ready for the night."

But I wasn't ready to go to bed.

Rylan nodded his head as he grinned at me, "She looks as if she's going to collapse with exhaustion." I snorted at his comment causing, Rylan to chuckle and a hint of amusement to dance across Adrenous' eyes.

I was too muddled with all that had occurred today that I doubted I would be able to sleep tonight.

Adrenous whispered something to Rylan causing him to nod his head and leave the room. He quickly shot me one of his friendly smiles before exiting the room.

What was that about?

I couldn't linger on it as Adrenous unexpectedly picked me up and cradled me in his arms, carrying me out the room and up a flight of stairs. I was surrounded by his warmth and before I realised it I had leaned further into his chest and breathed in his spicy scent. I sighed in bliss.

Adrenous stepped into a dark room. There was a silhouette of a giant bed in the middle but everything else was too dark to make out. The room was massive, much bigger than the other room we were just in.

There was a door on the left that Adrenous was heading towards. The door opened to reveal a large wet room, white tiles covering the wall from the ceiling to the floor and then the floor itself was made up of white tiles. A bath was placed in the middle and had already been filled with boiling water.

Placing me to my feet I watched as he started to undo his trousers.

I turned away, flushed red. "What do you think you are doing?"

Did he seriously think I would be comfortable with him being naked in my presence. I felt him shuffle behind me and kick away his clothes that I could just about see, using my peripheral vision.

What had I gotten myself into?

I felt Adrenous move my hair to the side, my heart beating heavily. He leant down and sniffed my neck, breathing in deeply, my entire body erupting with goosebumps at the feel of his breath fanning the sensitive skin of my neck.

This was completely Inappropriate... but it felt natural and comforting.

As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip."

"Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't getting undressed in front of him, I barely knew him. He must have been trying to gain something from me and I doubted my fear and embarrassment was what he wanted.

Adrenous didn't say anything as he drew his hands up my back and halted at the laces of my dress. I felt him tug at one of the nots and I instantly pulled away and turned to face him, no longer caring that his manhood was out for all to see. Just like that part of him, he too was a dick. "I'm not getting undressed in front of you!" I yelled at him.