6. Genaral Skills

Please take note that this chapter may have some triggering aspects so please read with caution. This is the last warning I am going to be issuing as I have already stated that this book contains mature features.
Thank you.

✨🌘✨

"Will I have to be watched constantly?" I asked Rylan. We were currently sitting in front of a fireplace to try and warm me up, I had done nothing but shiver since we arrived.

On the way back to their kingdom, the four wolvens had shifted. I had to mount myself on Rylan's back because I was still too sore to try and shift myself. When we reached their home Rylan quickly brought me a plain dress to change into. It was very comfortable and soft, much better than the blanket I was forced to hold.

"I'm afraid so," Rylan bent forward, grabbing a stick to poke the fire with. "It's not safe for you to be left alone here yet, and there's still some arrangements we need to figure out first."

Out of the four generals Rylan was the only one who offered to watch over me for the remainder of the day. I didn't mind though, I felt more comfortable with him than I did with the other three.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked, as I gazed into the fire. I was afraid that Adrenous would punish me for being a wolfen that wasn't a member of their kingdom.

"No your not in trouble, trust me. Adrenous, won't hurt you." I felt my body relax, but I knew he wasn't done answering. "But we still need to know why you weren't born within our borders, even if you only are just part Wolfen."

"Well I never met my parents," I admitted Rylan staring down at me with concerned eyes. "I was found in the woods when I was just a baby, by my uncle who passed a few years back." Tears brimmed my eyes at the thought of my uncle as Rylan gently rubbed my back.

"Will I be allowed to go back to my family soon?" I truly missed them, even if it had only been hours since I last saw them. They needed to know I was safe before my auntie went off on one.

I could see Rylan shifting in his spot as he threw the stick into the fire, causing it to blacken as the fire danced around it. He looked to be thinking of an appropriate response, his green eyes looked apologetic as he looked into my frightened ones. "I can't promise you anything. Adrenous is going to have to explain, it's not my place to tell you."

"Tell me what?" The anticipation of it all was too much for me. I couldn't handle not knowing what was to happen to me.

"Like I said Adrenous will have to explain." I huffed at his response. Standing up I walked towards the draped window. I needed a quick distraction from the dead end conversation.

Pulling them apart, it revealed a gorgeous scenery. We were surrounded by trees, giant trees with bright, green leaves. Flowers were blossomed everywhere, a mixture of purple, pink and blue.

A huge empty field was in the centre.

A gorgeous lake, split the field in half, a bricked bridge was the only way to get between the two fields. The gorgeous light of the moon reflected of the lake. Their territory was isolated but gorgeous and peaceful. If I wasn't here against my will I might have enjoyed being here.

I looked further up past the field, a couple of smaller buildings surrounded the area. More trees spaced together tightly were behind them. They must have been some of the other wolves homes.

I was currently in The kings castle. It was giant. Many different rooms spread out and at least three floors tall. It was much bigger than any other building I had ever seen.