Chapter 28

Chloe's POV

The next morning my daddy woke me up and told me that we were going to go out for breakfast. He helped me get a pair of light brown skinny pants and a blue shirt with buttons and some brown sandals.

I put my hair up in a bun and then he held my hand and walked out to the car with me. He drove to a restaurant and led me inside and I sat down next to him.

"What would you like for breakfast?" daddy asked me.

"Can I please have waffles?" I asked him.

"Sure Chlo." daddy said and ordered for me.

I took my menu and the crayons a lady gave me and started working on a maze.

"Good job Chloe." daddy said when he saw that I was finished.

"Thanks daddy, is tomorrow the day you leave?" I asked worried he would say yes.

"No, I leave the day after that." he said.

"Okay."

"Do we need to talk about me leaving or anything?" he asked me.

"No, I know you have to go to your job daddy, and I know you'll come back and I will help mum while you are gone."

"When did you grow up?" Daddy asked me looking sad.

"I'm five daddy, I'm growing up but don't worry, I'll always be your little girl."

"Good." he said and hugged me.

Our breakfast came and daddy let go of me and we started eating. "Are you excited about going to school?"

"I'm not sure, what do you do at school?" I asked.

"Well, you will learn new things and make new friends."

"Then yes, I'm excited." I told him and he laughed.

"Are you ready to go to the bookstore?" daddy asked me.

"Yes I am." I told him and he held my hand out to the car.

Daddy drove to the bookstore and when he took me inside I was very excited because I've never been in a bookstore before and there were so many books.

On my iPad I just found small books but at the store there were all kinds of books and daddy helped me pick out lots an lots of books that I could read while he's gone.

I saw daddy and my uncles on a skinny paper book and I pointed to it and said, "Daddy you are on a book!"

"Yeah, your uncles and I are on a magazine." he said then a girl ran up to us and started screaming.

"You're Harry Styles from One Direction!" she yelled.

"Hi love." daddy said with a weird smile on his face.

"Can I get a picture?!" she asked my daddy loudly.

"Sure." he said and took a picture with her. After the girl took a picture she noticed me and she looked at me funny.

"What is that brat doing here?" she asked daddy with a yucky look on her face.

"She is not a brat she is my daughter and this our day out together that you are interrupting." daddy told the girl.

"I don know why you would want to be out in public with her, she is so ugly!" the girl said and walked away.

I looked down at my shoes and daddy knelt down next to me. "Daddy, is she right, am I ugly?" I asked him.