Chapter 14

*Harry's POV*

I was dying to look at Bella's dress, but I knew that she didn't want me too see yet so I didn't look.

I met Louis at a tux shop. "Hey congrats mate." he said when he saw me.

"Thanks." I said.

"So why are we getting our tuxes now if you don't even know when the wedding is?" he asked.

"Bella and I don't have a date picked but since we are having the wedding at our house we don't have to book a church or a hall, but we have to book an officiant and caterers, which all you really have to do is call them. So whenever we get our clothes and decorations then we will have a date." I explained.

We both found our tux, we both went with more of a suit look since we wanted the wedding to be simple.

I got home and showed Bella, "I love it." she said.

"So I'm a horrible person." She said after I put my tux up and I was helping her cook dinner.

"Why?" I asked.

"I haven't talked to Jake in so long that when I called him today to tell him about our engagement, I found out that him and his girlfriend have a little boy named Luke, a little older than Annie." she told me.

"Why didn't your parents tell you?" I asked.

"It never came up they said."

"Was Jake mad?" I asked knowing how mad Gemma would be.

"No he said that he's been meaning to call but he's bad with the time change and he's been really busy." She said.

"Do you think they'll come to the wedding?" I asked.

"Yup he already said that we name a time and date and he will be here." She said happily.

"Good, why don't we ask if Luke would like to be the ring bearer?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll call text Jake later."

We had dinner and talked more about the wedding. "I think we could do the ceremony late afternoon, that way when it gets dark we could have lights in the trees and around the patio." Bella said.

"Sounds good, how many people are we thinking?" he said.

"Umm, my mom and dad, your mom and Robin, Gemma, Jake, his girlfriend and Luke, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, El, Perrie, Simon, Paul, Julia, And I want to invite Lou and Lux, so that's 19 people."

"Good I don't want many more than that." I told her.

"I think we'll be able to have the wedding soon." She said smiling.

"Me too we really just need to pick a date and we'll just do the rest of the planning." I said.

"How about two weeks, I know it's soon but it will be the day you and I started dating." She said.

"Okay two weeks, we need to make the invitations, call the caterers and the officiant, and set everything up." I said.

"I'll call the caters and the officiant tomorrow." she said.

*Bella's POV*

The new two weeks were a blur of wedding plans. Calling the caterers, explaining to Annie what a flower girl is, dress fittings, and more wedding plans.

It was finally the eve of Harry and I's wedding. Annie was overjoyed by the fact that she was and I quote "gonna throw flowers and look pretty".

We put Annie to bed after convincing her and her cousin Luke that 9:30pm was bed time for little kids.