Chapter 24

Bella's POV

My alarm went off the next morning at 4:30am and I got up to make a quick breakfast for the kids before we had to go to the airport.

I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I started some coffee and pulled out pop tarts and milk for the little kids.

I went back upstairs and knocked on Gabe's door telling him to get ready. I went to Colin's room and woke him up and dressed him in a shirt that said 'handsome like dad', some jeans, and a pair of little Converse.

I sent him to Gabe's room and went and got Chloe and put her in jeans, sandals, and a black tank top with a white lace crop top over it.

Then we went and got Annie and I put some baby Nike shorts on her with a white T-shirt and some little Nike sandals.

I carried Annie downstairs and put her in her highchair. "I sleepy mommy." Annie said.

"I know baby girl, but we have to go get on the airplane so we can see daddy." I told her.

"I see daddy." Annie said.

"Yes, later today we'll see daddy." I gave they kids some pop tarts and l poured myself a cup of coffee.

We all finished breakfast and Gabe carried the bags out to the car for me while I got the kids buckled up.

When we got to the airport there were a few paparazzi, but nothing bad compared to the mall a few days ago.

I carried Annie who was sleeping and we had one of the security members that Harry hired go up to them and make them turn the flashes off. It took some convincing but the all eventually turned them off.

We boarded the plane and the wins and Annie were sleeping while Gabe read a book.

All of us slept through the majority of the flight and before we knew it we were in LA.

Harry came to pick us up at the gate and as soon as the kids saw him the ran to him.

He hugged all of them and kissed them then he came to me and opened his arms. I knew the paps were taking tons of photos of us but I didn't care I was just happy to have my husband with me again.

I pulled away and Harry gave me a quick kiss. Harry helped us carry the luggage out to the rental car and he drove to my parents.

We were staying with my parents and the rest of the boys were staying at a hotel but one night while we're here Harry and I are going to stay at the hotel.

We got to my parents house and they were thrilled to meet their new grandchildren.

"Bella." my mom said and hugged me.

She hugged Harry and then I introduced everyone.

"Mom, this is Gabe, Chloe, and this is Colin." I said.

"Kids, this is your grandma and grandpa." Harry said.

My mom said she was going to watch a movie with the kids so Harry and I went up to my old room to unpack.

"So I have my interview in a little bit and I want to know how much you are okay with me saying." Harry said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm sure Ellen is going to ask why we adopted."

"I think they already have ideas about why we adopted, you may as well put an end to the rumors." I told him.

"Okay, I'm gonna say bye to the kids and leave."

"Okay, I love you." I said kissing him.

A few minutes later my mom came up with a crying Annie. "She said she wanted you." my mom said.