Chapter 25

Harry's POV

When I let go of Colin he went back to the movie with the other kids until Bella and I sent them to bed.

Once we got to our room Annie had finally fell asleep in her playpen.

"So how did the interview go?" Bella asked me.

*flashback*

I was patently waiting backstage for the Ellen interview to start when the stage crew said it was time.

I stood and walked out as the live audience cheered. Ellen hugged me and then we both took our seats.

"Thanks for being here today." Ellen said to me.

"Thanks for having me." I replied politely.

"Let's get down to business, how's the family?" she asked.

"They're great, they actually just flew in today and we're all staying with the in-laws."

"That's nice to have the family with you. So let's talk about the kids, youngest to oldest. How's little Annie?"

"Annie's, great, she's growing up really fast." I said.

"How about the twins, how have they been since the adoption?"

"Chloe and Colin are doing great, they've become used to the new life style and we all love them very much."

"Now how old are they?" Ellen asked.

"Their fifth birthday is tomorrow." I told her.

"That's great, now one big thing I think we've all been waiting for, why did you and Bella adopt?"

"Well, right after Annie turned two we wanted to try for another baby and sadly Bella wasn't able to get pregnant. We talked about it and we decided to visit and orphanage and we fell in love with Chloe and Colin." I explained.

"So you and Bella can't have any more children?" Ellen asked.

"We aren't completely sure, we never wanted to go to a doctor or anything so it is completely possible for us to have another child."

"Okay, at the mall in London a few days ago, Bella was out with the kids and a new boy, she told the paparazzi that he was your son, can you explain?" she said gesturing to a screen behind us with a picture of Gabe.

"Yes, that's Gabe and Bella and I adopted him a couple of weeks ago." I said.

"Well I think it's great that you and Bella have given three children a loving family and a place to call home." she said as the audience clapped and I nodded in thanks.

"One last question, do you and Bella plan on having more kids?"

"We've both said that someday we would like to have more kids, but we don't plan on having more kids right now." I said.

"And that's all the time we have for Harry Styles, thanks for coming." she said standing an I walked off the set.

*end of flashback*

I told Bella all about the interview and then we both got in bed and went to sleep.

------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to the twins jumping on the bed.

"It's our birthday!" Chloe yelled.

"Wake up!" Colin yelled.

Bella and I sat up and I grabbed Colin and he said, "Dad, it's our birthday!"