Drinking

You had ordered pizza and you sat next to Bonnie as he drank shots with nightmare. " you were drinking a beer with Freddy sitting next to you laughing rather loudly at an inside joke to himself. " What are the four of you doing?" You heard Springtrap say. You could tell he was irritated by the look on his face but that quickly changed when he saw the bottle of whiskey sitting on the counter.  " So we have drinks and no one asks if I want any" he said grabbing a shot glass and serving himself. " Now were talking " Bonnie smiled and you smiled at him. You hadn't seen him so calm and carefree before. " Alright time for truth or dare" nightmare said." None of you better chicken out" you warned." I would say the same for you" Bonnie said.

" Is that a challenge?" You asked him. " yes it is" he smiled. " your on" you said as Springtrap sat next to Freddy. " All right grab one of the empty bottles" Nightmare told Freddy. " Everyone sit in a circle" you said and you all sat on the floor in a circle as Freddy put the bottle in the middle. Nightmare spun the bottle and you watched it spin and it landed on you. " Truth or dare?" He smiled." Truth" you told him." Oh your such a wimp" Bonnie remarked. " Fine give me a dare" you told nightmare. " You have chug down this bottle and smack Fredbear and run back like nothing ever happened" he said as he grabbed another bottle of the counter. He handed it to you and you took the cap off and started to chug it down. By the time you finished the bottle you were starting to feel light headed.

You got up running to the other room and Fredbear was sleeping on the couch. You smacked him good and hard before running back to where the others were. You heard him get up and you sat down trying not to laugh as nightmare burst out laughing. Fredbear glared at him as the outline of your hand print stood out on his cheek. Nightmare only started to laugh harder and you started to laugh at him. " Oh my god my ribs hurt" he wheezed and you started to laugh more as Fredbear glared at the two of you and you could see the others trying not to laugh until you snorted and the others started to laugh. " This is why I can't leave the five of you alone" he said. " come on don't be such a party pooper join in" you told him.

He glanced at you before sitting down next to Springtrap " hand me a bottle" he sighed. " alright back to the game" nightmare said. You spun the bottle and it landed on Fredbear" Truth or Dare" you smiled. " Truth?" He told you. " You ever been in love before?" You asked him and you could tell the mood changed quickly. " Y/N I don't think-""It's fine, yes I have been in love before" he told you softly. He spun the bottle and it landed on Bonnie. You had started to suspect that this was leading to something because Nightmare made sided glances to Fredbear and Fredbear nodded. " truth or dare" Fredbear smiled.

Three hours later

You and Bonnie were dunk were beyond belief and so were the others. You and Bonnie were in the other room and Bonnie was laughing about something you couldn't even remember. You glanced at Bonnie as he stopped laughed and smiled at you. " I love you" he said softly." I know you do" you told him softly." Come on I think that's enough partying for tonight let's go to bed" you told him. " Come here" He told you and you sat next next to him. " What is it-" he cut you off kissing you and you laughed. " Bon let's go to bed I'm tired and my leg is starting to hurt"  you said pulling away and he seemed to get upset. " you're gonna have to put up with the pain your drunk" he said laughing a little." So can we go to bed?" You asked him.

"I mean we could go to bed....but I'm not tired yet" he whined. " Bon....I honestly love that your so happy and so smiley today but I'm really tired" you told him." So I'm quiet and mean looking when I'm not drunk?" He asked you and you started to realize that you had set yourself up, you were a terrible drunk liar. " N-No t-t-t that's not what I-I meant" you lied and he glanced at you." Alright, let's go to bed"  he told you and you started to get undressed." What are you doing?" He asked you." I didn't bring any pajamas and I'm not sleeping in jeans" you told him. You took off your shirt and got under the sheets. He stared at you as you got comfortable." Come on get in bed" you smiled. He kicked off his shoes and got under the sheets with you. You hugged onto him smiling up at him and he glanced down at you.