A day with Freddy

A days with Freddy

Day 1: You woke up early, took a shower and got dressed only to the smell of food and went downstairs and saw Freddy in the kitchen making breakfast. You sat at the table waiting for him to turn around.  You went to the fridge and served yourself some juice closed the fridge. When he turned around he gave you a smile. “Good morning Y/n” he said smiling at you. “Just sit down dear breakfast will be ready in a minute” he said as you poured the juice into the cup. You put the juice back and sat down. After a few minutes he brought you a plate with toast an omelet and bacon.

You ate as Freddy went off somewhere. He came back with a gift box wrapped in a big purple ribbon. “Here you go dear” he said handing it to you. You carefully pulled away the ribbon not wanting to ruin it you pulled off the top and looked inside. You pulled out a dress. It was purple and had embroidery stitched all over it. At the bottom of the box was a pair of black flats that had small white bows on the top of them. “Do you like it” he asked you. “I LOVE IT THANK YOU FREDDY!” you squealed hugging him tightly. “Your welcome dear” he said with a small chuckle. “Now if you want you could go change I have something planned for the day” he said smiling down at you. You ran up the stairs with the dress and shoes in your hand. You slipped on the dress carefully and grabbed some black leggings and put them on with the flats. You wrapped the purple bow around your ponytail and made it look nice and big.

You walked downstairs to see Freddy waiting by the door. He took your hand and held it. “You look beautiful” he said opening the door. “Where are we going” you asked him. “Somewhere where you’ll love “he said as you walked down the street. “ Would you rather walk or get there in a flash” he asked you. “I’d rather not waste any time so let’s get there in a flash” you said with a smile. He held onto you tightly and you were in front of a restaurant. “Well shall we go in” he said holding the door open for you. The place was nicely decorated and the smell of food filled the room. You could hear music playing in the background and it sound so nice. “Can I have your name please” the waiter asked as he stood there with a reservations list.” Fazbear” Freddy said as he let go of you. “Right this way sir” the waiter said pulling away the red velvet rope that blocked the entrance.

He led you to a table out by a window that had just an amazing view. He pulled out a chair for you. You sat down as he pushed you back in. He then sat himself. “So how am I doing so far” he asked you as you looked at the sky. “You really went all out” you said as the waiter brought you a menu. You had ordered a salad with steak. Freddy ordered the same. “Would you like to dance as we wait for our food” he asked you holding out his hand. “I’d love to” you said taking his hand. He led you over to a small section where other people were dancing. He placed his hand on your waist and took your hand. You placed your hand on his shoulder and followed his lead. He stepped around the room spinning you once or twice. You never knew he could dance so well. You stepped it up a notch by moving a bit fast which took him by surprise and he almost stumbled. “So you’re getting the hang of it well then, can you keep up with me” he said moving faster. You kept up with him and soon the other dancers had sat down but you and Freddy kept going. “I didn’t expect you to be able to stay this caught up this, get ready because I haven’t even started yet” he said now spinning you around. “This is the big finish” he said he threw you up in the air. You being terrified were shaking with fear. He caught you with one hand you were staring at him.

Everyone clapped and Freddy put you down. He bowed and you did with him.

Le time skip

You and freddy were walking home hand in hand. You were smiling and thanking him for the best day ever. “ You do know why I’m doing this” he asked you. “ I’m pretty sure you just wanted to have fun with me” you said as you got near the house.

“ Exactly, I don’t want to make a competition  between me and the others as they’re leader I have to be mature and make a choice to avoid any trouble “ he said as you walked to the door. “ Then thank you for being mature “ you said kissing him on the cheek and giggling. “ N-No problem “ he said unlocking the door. You walked inside and walked up stairs Freddy stayed downstairs.  You changed into your pj’s and flopped onto your bed. You plugged in your headphones to your tablet and played your music eventually you fell asleep listening to music.