Discovery

Now you were sitting in your kitchen being scolded by your mother because she hadn't forgotten what happened with nightmare. Soon after that your dad came downstairs from all the noise and your mom told him what had happened. Now you were being scolded by him." You are grounded for three months! No going out with friends you go straight to school and right back to your room" they both yelled at you." But...you won't Ben let me explain" you interupured them." The fact is you don't get to explain "  they told you.

" Just shut up and let me explain!" You yelled at them.they stayed silent and looked at you shocked.  " That Bly is nowhere close to being my boyfriend truth is I do have one and he's not it. He was came over because of something that happened and then when you saw him he wanted to act stupid but my real boyfriend wouldn't ever do something that stupid and I haven't told you about him evacuate you never give me a chance at things and you always say no" you told them.

They looked at teach other and then back at you." I guess we were a little too quick on punishing you, we just thought you were doing things you weren't supposed to be doing"  they explained." Well I'm not" you sighed out." Alright I would love to stay and finish this conversation but I have to go to work" your dad said quickly." I will see the two of you later " he said grabbing his Lepus and rushing out the door. " well this boyfriend of yours how old is he" your mom asked you." You really couldn't tell how old he was the most he could've look is 17 you thought, which didn't seem like a good thing since you were only 13."Can I invite him over for diner " you asked her." I guess so,I'm gonna go out shopping to clean things up" you make sure nothing else happens alright" she asked you.you nodded and she sighed out and went to the living room. You went upstairs to you room to see Bonnie arm wrestling nightmare on your nightstand. They seemed to be really focused because they didn't even agnowledge you when you walked in.

You our sat beside Bonnie who kept his glare on nightmare.they were both evenly matched and you didn't even know who was gonna win. You saw a smile on nightmare face and you realized why Bonnie wasn't moving his arm. Nightmare was digging his claws in his hand and it was cutting Bonnie. He was bleeding badly but he wasn't gonna loose." let go of him" you yelled at nightmare." calm down he'll be fine it's not like he's gonna die" nightmare said nonchalantly. " Let his hand go" you him."nope"he said laughing." Nightmare let him go" you said punching him. " I'm not gonna lose against him " nightmare gritted through his teeth." You better let him go  before I hurt you" you yelled at him." Bonnie dose not mind" he said." I don't now let him go before I beat the crap out of you " you snapped at him.he gal die at you then back at Bonnie." Fine" he said letting go. You punched him in the shoulder while bonnie looked at you." I was fine Y/n" he said silently." Well I'm gonna get going bye" nightmare said leaving.

He sat up straight and cleaned his hand with his bow tie." What's up with you" you said seeing he was upset." It's nothing" he said Laying down." There is something wrong you seem upset" you said laying next to him." It's nothing y/n" he mumbled." What is it" you said poking him." Why did you answer your mom when she asked you how old I was" he said turning towards you.

" Well because driest of all I don't know how old you are and you look 17 so I thought if I told her if you wee 17 she was gonna freak out that's why I just changed the subject"you told him. " Is that why got upset" you asked him." No, I just really wanna kill nightmare right now" he said. " Well your having diner with us so I suggest you act on your best behavior, look decent, and don't act like nightmare, and let me do your hair when you get dressed nicely" you explained to him." Alright then your taking me out to buy clothes" he said getting up. " let me get dressed first" you told him." Alright hurry up" he said leaving the room.

You got dressed quickly and grabbed your money off your dresser. You went downstairs to see Bonnie standing by the door. " alright come on" you said pulling him down the side walk.

time skip

you  took him to the mall and you were picking out shirts for him to try on. You told him to go try the short on while you sat outside the fitting room." y/n done of the fot me they're too big" he said coming out the fitting room,shirtless." Just guy me a m-minute and I'll g-get you a smaller size" you said taking the shirts out of his hand. You raced off to get him other shirts. You found him a smaller aize and told him try them on and to come out with a shirt on this time.

" these fit me this one doesn't" he said coming back with his normal clothes on.  " alright which one do you like" you asked him." I like this one " he holding up a light purple button up shirt. You took it from him and told him put the other shirts back. You had spent 25 dollars on his shirt just for one occasion but it was worth it. You dragged him out the store after he said that he wanted another shirt.you took him to another store to get him some nice pants.

after buying him what seemed like not so expensive pants that we're 40 dollars you decided he was going to make you go broke before you even left the mall." You do realized that I could have payed for all this sfuff right" he said making you stop." Why didn't you say anything earlier" you said turning to face him." I didn't know it was gonna cost you that much of it makes you feel better you can go buy anything you want and I'll pay for it." Anything" you asked him." I said anything " he sighed out. " alright then follow me"  you said walking to one of your favorite stores." Alright you wait right there and when I come back I'll tell you how much the total is" you told him sitting him down in a chair.

you grabbed all the clothes you liked and accessories you thought were nice. You went to the cashier and asked her how much it was in total. You went back to Bonnie and he asked you how much it was." 87 dollars and 76 cents" you told him." What did you buy!" He said surprised." You said I could buy anything now pay up I don't have all day" you told him."

Fine" he said handing you the money. You went to the cashier and payed and left the store with Bonnie. He made you sit down and he went through the bag just to see what you could have possibly bought that cost so much." Did you really need to buy all of this" he asked you handing you the bag back." Yes I haven't gone shopping in a while " you told him.

" Let's just go before you make me go broke" he said dragging you out the mall." Wait I have to buy something else" you told him as you passed a store." And what is it" he asked you.  " bras" you told him." Alright we can go but that"  he said smiling.You walked to the Victoria secret and Bonnie was smiling the entire time as you went looking for bras.

you told him you tried some in just to make sure they fit and he walked inside the fitting room just because he wanted to approve of them." Then you can wait outside the door. It inside with me" you told him closing the door in his face. You tried in the bras and went to register. You payed because he went on and on how you had spent all his money so you just payed to get it over with.

time skip

You had gotten back home with time to get Bonnie ready because you just knew if you left him by himself he was gonna do something wrong. You were brushing his hair which he was enjoying because he was playing with everything that was on your dresser while he sat in front of the mirror while you wee doing his hair. " that hurts" he complained as you pulled the hair tie he had in his hair." I have to fix your hair" you told him." Just take it easy" he said silently. You brushed his hair back and tied it into a ponytail.

You smiled at him and he smiled back." Now go downstairs my moms almost done with diner" you told him. He opened your window and climbed out being extra careful not to mess up the clothes you got him. You fixed your pony tail and closed the window. You grabbed his vest and pants and folded them and put them under your pillow. You went to take a quick shower and got changed into a dress you had bought earlier.

You our put on a pair of flats and you heard your dad come home and you went downstairs. You set up the table and soon after that the doorbell rang. You opened it to see Bonnie standing there with gift boxes in his hand." What are those" you asked him." Gifts, can I come in" he asked you.  " every this is Bonnie" you told your parents who were standing there like if they were at loss for words. They were staring at him like he was the most strange thing they're beret seen." Son, how old are you" your dad asked him." 15 sir" he replied politely. " Is your hair naturally purple" your mom asked him." Yes ma'am I was born with this hair color" he said smiling."it's nice to meet you" your dad said holding out his hand. He shook it gently you could see the worry on his face to make a good impression. " I brought you these" he said holding out the gift boxes. He gave one to your dad and one to your mom and one to you." Thank you" your mom said giving him a smile." Thank you.son" your dad said patting his shoulder." Thanks" you smiled at him." Your welcome" he told all of you." Well diners gonna be ready in ten minutes, I'll let you all talk" your mom said going back to the kitchen. You opened your box to see he got you a pair of earrings and a necklce. You saw the rice in the bottom of the box and you felt really guilty cause it was over 50 dollars and you had spent a lot of his money earlier.

" why don't you take a seat so we can talk" your dad said leading him to the living room. " I'll be right back" you said going upstairs. You remembered that you had left the attic door open and the others were probably too careless to even notice it was open. You went to the arrive to see the others sitting there." How's diner going " they asked you." How do you even know about that" you asked them." We over heard but anyway are things going well" Freddy asked you." They're going pretty well now don't forget to close the door completely and tell nightmare when this is over that me and him need to have a long talk when he gets up" you told the others. " I can hear you and I don't see why you need to talk to me" he said from his corner." Because I do, alright " you snapped at him." I have better things to do than talk to you" he said smiling." Just wait when I finish downstairs your gonna get it!"you told him closing the door.

You went back downstairs right when your mom said it was time to eat. You sat down and Bonnie and your dad came back from the living room laughing. " seems like you two are getting along" you said sitting down before you could Bonnie pulled out your chair for you and pushed you back in. He sat next to you while your parents sat on the other side.

Time skip

after diner and a long talk you were tired.  " Y/N are you coming with us" your parents asked you. " where" you asked them." To go get your uncle mike remember we told you he was coming a few weeks ago" they told you." Umm.. y-yeah I completely forgot" you sighed out." but before we go I have a question for you guys"  you told them." Do you approve " you asked them." No I do not approve....I officially approve" your dad said among you worried at first then relieved.

" I approve" your mom said smiling. " Well thank you for having me over for diner I had a wonderful time, but I have to get going I have a curfew" Bonnie said shaking your parents hand." Because on your way home" your mom told him. You just thought it was funny since he wasn't going anywhere. He left and you went with your parents to the airport.

Time skip -At the airport

Youw ere waiting for your uncle mike to et his luggage he used to live near you but moved for a job promotion so you rarely got to see he him. He was your favorite uncle since if you ever had a problem he would always be open minded and understand. You saw him walking out and you jumped out the car and ran up to him bringing him into a bear hug." Hey kiddo" he said ruffling your hair.

" You got taller last time I came your up to my waist has it really been that long" he asked you." YES IT HAS TE NEXT TIEM YOU DECIDE TO NOT CLEM AND SEE ME FOR THAT LKBG J WONT FORGIVE YOU" You told him. " sorry, it just with the restaurant I'm working at things tend to get a little crazy" he said scratching the back of his neck." Well let's go I have a gift for you" he said and you pulled his suitcase. You put it in the back and hurried him in the car. You talked the entire time trying to get him to tell you what your present was. " are you into creepy stuff " he asked you." Are you kidding me i live around creepy" you told him." Not sure what that means, but it's the better chance your gonna love the gift " he said smiling.

" before we came to pick you up we had the nicest diner with Y/n's boyfriend" your mom bragged." She's got a what!" He yelled." Don't worry we approved " she reassured him." What does he look like" he soda calming down. " we'll invite him over for diner tommorow" your mom told him." He's probably already waiting for me at the house were gonna watch movies" you told them." That leaves someone to take care of you for the night then" your mom said." Me and your mom are going out make sure not make any noise so you uncle mike can sleep" your dad said. " you got it" you said reassuringly.

Web you got home he sat the suitcase in front of you and just stood there." Alright that's your present" he said patting his biggest suitcase." This entire suite case is my gift" you asked him," yup go ahead and open it up" he said. You laying it on the ground and opening it." Most of that stuff you can hand in your room"he said.

You our saw banners,posters and stuffed animals.you noticed the logos on it and you saw the pictures and you froze up." Where did you get this " you asked him." Form the restaurant I used to work in" he said sighing." Is there down thing wrong with it" he Asked you worried." No,no I love it" you told him smiling at him.

You our heard the doorbell ring and you answered it to see Bonnie." Have you been out here this entire time" you whispered to him." You closed the window " he said sighing." Alright well this my uncle mike" you told him." Mike tubers around and his pupils shrank and his eyes filled with horror. Bonnie's dos the sane but instead of horror it was total shock.

" what's the matter" you self the both of them who seemed at a lost for words."  Ummm...it's nice to meet you" Bonnie AIDS holding out his hand. Like didn't shake it back and you looked at him. He was sweating and looked like he was about to pass out." Mike are you okay" you asked him." Y-yeah I'm just fine m...don't worry about me" he said sounding calmer.

" Wel eeee gonna get going mike and y/n take care and don't cause any trouble " your parents said leading not even glancing at mikes current situation.

Mike seemed to calm down and kept his gaze on Bonnie. " What is it with the two of you ever since Bonnie got here you been acting strange Mike" you asked him." It's nothing how about you go take the stuff I gave you and decorate your room with it" he told you." I'll help you take your suitcase up stairs" Bonnie said carrying it up the stairs and to your room." Y/N we have a problem a very big problem "Bonnie told you closing the door." What is it cause your starting to freak me out" you asked him." Mike is the old security guard from the restaurant and he's knows it's me what are we gonna do" he asked you." We! What are you gonna do" you  asked him." Let's just show him that I'm not a bad guy" you told him and he nodded" Alright I'll leave that to you" you added.

You told him to go back downstairs while you decorated you liked evyrhinga me you decided to hang it all up and you and completely forgotten the fact about Mike when you heard yelling coming from downstairs. You ran down the steps to see Mike trying to swing at Bonnie with a bat.

" Mike! Put the bat down" you said trying to get it out of his hands. He had a good grip on it and Bonnie was jumping form couch to couch trying to avoid getting hit." You can't be serious Mike! LET IT GO!" You yelled at him." Y/N let go trust me I'm doing you a huge favor " Mike said swinging again." I already know what he is okay so can you quit it!" You yelled at him making him stop.