My Stranger: Bucky Barnes xReader (1940s)

Start from the beginning

"You don't even know my name, doll."

"You can tell me on your way back to your place. Or do you want me to beg?" My voice is soft, barely lifting over the music. 

A large sigh leaves his lips as his hands tighten on my hips, "You don't want to do this. It isn't very ladylike."

"Fuck being ladylike." With those words hanging in the air, my stranger grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the bar. 

Hailing a taxi, the stranger, ever the gentleman held the door open for me before sliding in beside me, "I'm James by the way, but most people call me Bucky." He smiled, slipping his hand over my leg. As his fingers tightened around my thigh, I could feel the anticipation growing in my stomach. 

"Well, James, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm (y/n)." I leant towards him until my lips were gently pressed against his ear. "And if you keep squeezing my thigh like that, I may not be able to wait until I'm in the safety of your apartment." 

"Are you always this forward?" James questioned. 

I shrugged, turning my head towards the window and willing myself to calm down before I ripped off this man's clothes in the back in the cab. My breath caught on the window as we began slowing down. I took note of the part of town that we were in, how close it was to the docks but not quite in the bad part of town. 

As we came to a stop, James turned to me once more, "Are you sure this is what you want, doll? I can take you home, no hard feelings." 

Pulling him into me, I slid my lips over his, nibbling on his bottom lip before pulling away, "Are you going to invite me in, or are we going to traumatize this poor taxi driver?"

Without another word, James paid the man for the cab and showed me into his apartment. The place was small, well lived in. By the way, he was checking the living room, I could only assume that he had a roommate. I made a swift move at him, clawing at his button-down shirt from behind. He groaned as I finally popped the buttons open. Moving my hands to his trousers, I pulled a gasp from his throat as I slowly rubbed my hand against his groin. 

My hands slid over his ever growing erection before my left hand made its way to the top of his trousers. With one hand, I undid the button at the top, slowly unzipping until I could slide them down his legs. 

"Oh god! (y/n)!" James' grunts only spurred me on as I reached up to nibble under his ear. 

Without warning, James turned around, pulling me against him and rutting his erection into my thigh. He engulfed my lips in a fierce kiss that left me melting into his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me as he lifted me from the ground. We moved to one of the small rooms where he lowered me onto the bed. 

I watched as he slowly bunched my dress around my stomach, kissing his way down my legs. He took my heels in his hands, pulling them off and rubbing the knots out of my feet. It wasn't long before he began his ascent, sucking his way up my legs and towards my soaking silk underwear. 

I let out a loud moan as I felt his tongue swipe just outside of my underwear, not quite on my lady bits. "Please, Bucky..." He groaned as I begged, pushing my hips down as I tried to position them in front of his mouth. 

"Mmm. Let me enjoy this, (y/n)." He whispered against my core, causing shivers to roll through my body. 

His lips pressed themselves against my clothed core as he breathed out a hot breath onto my underwear. My body felt like it was on fire as he finally began to pull down the waistband of my underwear.  As the silky material was finally removed from my body, I nearly screamed as James attached his lips to my clit. My fingers found their way into his short brown locks while he continued to lap at my core. 

My legs began to shake as I focused on his tongue while it slipped inside me. An unearthly sound erupted from my throat which, in turn, caused James to groan against me. I felt abdomen constrict and then I was gone. My orgasm came over me without a second thought. I felt my juices cover his tongue as he continued his ministrations. 

When I came to again, I could feel him still lapping against my folds. Before I had the chance to rut against his face, he pulled away. A whine escaped my lips as James chuckled. His hand coming to rest on my thigh. 

"Turn over, doll." He instructed. I followed his orders as best as I could considering I was still shaking from my orgasm. 

Once I was face down on his mattress, he lined himself up with me. I didn't know if he had slipped a condom on or not, but I didn't care. This man had me whipped with one orgasm. Actually, I wouldn't have minded if he did whip me. That's something I could definitely- 

All my thoughts stopped as James pushed into me. His length filling me in such a perfect way that I couldn't even think about thinking. I could barely register myself muttering out something, but the words were too muffled for me to even know what I was saying. 

Lifting my head with a shaky breath, I spoke clearer, "Harder, Bucky. Fuck! You fill me so good."

Much to my pleasure, James complied and began thrusting into me at a brutal pace. His fingers pressed into my hips and I knew it would form bruises later. A good reminder of a good night. I screamed as he hit that spot inside of me that felt so damn good. Tears of pleasure began rolling down my face, mixing with the glistening sweat that poured from me. I could hear James' moaning behind me as he pressed my face back into the pillows. His right hand snaked down to play with my clit and with that, I was gone. 

Bucky pulled out of me and I felt myself release with a harsh squirt. My legs shaking vigorusly as James went back for more. He pounded me through my orgasm and continued until I was begging him to stop. The oversensitivity was too much and I didn't know how much more my body could take, yet he didn't stop. When I thought I was about to pass out, another orgasm shredded through me, causing me to collapse, boneless onto the bed. 

James pulled out again and I felt him flip me over carefully. He lined his dick up with my mouth and started shallowly fucking into it. I ran my tongue over his head, tasting my release mixing with his pre-cum. I could tell by the way his hips shuddered that he was closer, and decided to make a show of sucking him off. I was exhausted, but I used whatever energy I had left to swirl my tongue around the tip of his penis and attempt to deep throat him. It didn't take longer than a minute for him to coat my throat with his salty cum. I swallowed as much as I could and licked the rest off my lips. 

I fell back onto the bed, fully sated and ready to sleep. I didn't notice James leaving the room until he came back with a wet washcloth to wipe away the remanence of our activities from my thighs and mouth. He soon returned and laid on the bed, wrapping me in his arms.

"S'good for me." He mumbled out, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

Once I knew that he was fast asleep, I slowly unwrapped myself from his arms and hopped off the bed. After finding my clothes, I looked back at him one last time. He would be someone I would never forget. Hell, if I didn't know any better, I'd say this man could have been my happily ever after. With that thought in mind, I made my way over to him, placing a soft kiss on his forehead and leaving the room. 

As I entered the living room, I saw a small, blond man sitting on the couch. His face was bright red as he made eye contact with me, "You're leaving?" He asked, a cautious tone to his voice.

"Unfortunately I can't stay. Tell James thank you," I smiled and made my way towards the door before turning back to the blond, "Oh, and I'm sorry if we were too loud." I say with a wink and walked out the door.