It starts to softly rain outside, which is my cue to go into the kitchen and hang with Harry. There is nothing wrong with hanging with Harry, I absolutely love him, I'm just very hungry for cupcakes.

"What flavor are you making?" I sit down at one of the bar stools in the kitchen and fold my hands on the counter. Harry looks up at me from the cupcake batter with a loopy smile. There's chocolate powder on his forehead and some red frosting on the corner of his mouth. "You have a little something . . ." I point to the corner of my mouth, trying to show him where the frosting is on his face. Harry swipes it off his lips, then licks his fingers.

"I am making chocolate cupcakes with red frosting, but you could has guessed what with the mess I've made in the kitchen." Harry laughs, rubbing his forehead again. More chocolate powder gets smeared on his face, and it makes him look like a dirty puppy. A very cute dirty puppy. Dirty puppies are very cute. He is very cute. Oh god, I can't stop staring at him.

Harry goes right back to working on the chocolate cupcakes. His tongue pokes out a bit as he fills up the last two cupcake molds perfectly. Every mold is exactly the same height, but I want to change that.

"Hey, Harry," I whisper to him. His head moves up from the giant bowl to look at me. "Can we pour the last of the batter in one of the cupcake molds to make a big cupcake?"

"It isn't going to cook right!" Harry exclaims, hiding the bowl of batter away from me. I raise my eyebrows at him and smirk. What is the worst that could happen? One large, messed up cupcake that we can't eat. No harm in trying to bake it. "Alright fine."

The rain begins to pick up after Harry places the cupcake pan into the oven and turns on the timer. It doesn't help that we have three windows in the kitchen, so as soon as Harry is done turning on the timer, he runs into the living room and wraps himself in a blanket on the couch.

"What are we watching tonight? I think The Great British Baking Show Masterclass got a new season." I ask Harry while grabbing my own blanket off the couch. He doesn't like to share blankets with people, which I understand completely. I don't like sharing him with people.

My body slumps onto the couch and Harry nuzzles up against me. It is quite adorable. His body nuzzles closer to my body when the low sound of thunder erupts from outside.

"Look," I nudge his body a little, "fancy baking on the telly." A breathy laugh escapes from his mouth, then I feel his head turn towards the screen. Thank goodness for baking shows. Now I'm going to cross my fingers that the power doesn't go off. That would cause bigger problems.

"Ah!" Harry shrieks at the same time the oven timer goes off.

I kiss the top of his forehead and stand up from the couch with his hands in my hands. "Come on, let's go get the cupcakes from the oven and frost them. I'm also going to grab you a washcloth to clean your face, you are a very messy baker." Harry carefully stands up from the couch and nods his head. His hands are on my waist as we walk towards the kitchen to retrieve the cupcakes.

When Harry and I enter, a flash of lightning dances across the room. He closes his eyes and places his fingers in his ears as he waits for the thunder to clap. Once the buzz from the storm is gone, Harry goes right back to taking the cupcakes out of the oven.

"Y/N, the cupcake you overflowed actually cooked," Harry laughs, pointing down at the sweet treat with his empty hand. I'm definitely going to eat that when it cools.

I grab a small washcloth from a drawer and run it under the facet as Harry smells the treat. He doesn't even realize the rain picks up outside, that is how distracted he is from baking. I know him too well.