Chp 42

* sofia pov *

Today was the best and I couldnt ask for anything better. We are now heading back to the hotel to go to sleep. Today has been a pretty long day and I loved every second if it. They know how to make me happy.

We finally got to the hotel and we went to our rooms. I said goodnight to all of to the boys and got into my room. 5sos went to their hotel rooms and fool around. Those boys never sleep I guess.

I go to bed and lay down and start thinking about today. I couldnt ask for anything better everything was just perfect. I kept thinking and thats when I got a flash back.

*Flashback*

"OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS DID NOT HAVE TO BUY ME, THESE THINGS!!" I yelled.

"Yes, we did. It's your birthday today and we want you to have something special." Said louis.

"Awww, you guys, thanks." I said.

"You're welcome, but we have one more thing." Said harry. He took out the necklace and I was shocked.

"Every since Niall showed us to you we had fallen in love with you. You're special to us. Without you, our world isn't complete. I love you so much baby girl. You're not only our daughter, but you're our best friend. So here is this necklace and look it has a picture of us in it." Said harry.

He gave it to me and I hugged him really tight.

"COME HERE LOUIS!" I yelled

"Ha-ha, ok."He said.

I hugged both of them and said I love you.

"Thank you guys so much even you three boys. You try making my life perfect and you did. I can't ask for anything more. You guys gave me everything that I needed. Thank you." I said while crying.

*End of flashback*

Ive seen that necklace before! I wore it for a while and after I got back from the hospital I took it off and put it in my drawer. Its at home and I regret taking it off. To be honest I didnt even look inside of it so I didn't really care on what was in it.

Once we got back home I will go find that necklace right away and I will never take it off. I know thats really special because louis and harry gave me it. Thats something I will keep forever no matter what.I start thinking harder and thats when I remember something else. I guess it was the same day.

*Flashback *

"You're welcome we all love you" Said Niall.

We heard a knock on the door and saw the girls there. They all said awww. We just laugh.

"1,2,3."said Perrie.

They were singing happy birthday to me. When they finish, I said thank you.

"So, how are you, sweetie? Are you feeling better." Said Danielle.

"Yeah, I feel better than before." I admitted.

"That's great to hear." Said jesy.

The rest of us girls had a conversation, while the boys were watching soccer.

Later on we decided to cut the cake. It was a red velvet cake! Once we finished eating we got bored so we decided to get the balloons and suck the helium. Only Louis and the girl except me because I couldnt, did it. But it was funny, especially with Danielle.

~~~~

I had so much today. I didn't care if I was at the hospital. Everyone was here and they were funny about what they did. I love the necklace that Harry and Louis gave me.

I'm never taking it off. Nothing could ruin this day at all. I have everything that I need. The boys, Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-ane they are all the family I need.

I was getting tired after we ate the cake, but then harry decide to play around. It was really funny when his voice was high. I couldn't stop laughing it was really funny.

*End of flashback*

Now I know how I met these girls well not technically but I knew them before I even forgot my memory. I just wish I knew how I met them and what we did together. I'm tired of thinking so now im going to bed.

~ few moments later ~

*Dream*

I really don't like shopping, but with them I would go plus I need some new clothes. I decided to change my shirt because it was going to be awkward, even when I'm hanging out with Little Mix. I'm hoping to go to Forever 21 because I love that store.

I went downstairs and told them I was ready.

"Ok girls first we go to Forever 21 and after that I don't know where Sofia would like." Said Perrie.

"I love Forever 21 and we could do whatever you guys would like." I said.

*1 hour later*

We left the mall and we started walking to the car. We were almost getting there, but then I saw someone familiar. I tried to study who it was until it got me.

IT WAS JAKE!! I started to shake, my hands were sweaty. I started to have a panic attack.

'"Sofia, are you alright, what's wrong.?" Said Jesy. Jake was walking up to me. I couldn't breathe I need to get out of here.

"Jesy, that g-u-y" I stuttered. "he adopted me first and he abused me please let's leave please!" I begged.

"Ok, ok lets go."I gasp when I felt someone pull me back. Jake was there the other girls yelled at him to leave until he pulled out a gun. I tried to run away, but I couldn't. The girls stopped yelling and they stepped back.

"Hi Sofia, did you miss me. I remember your little face and I have missed you so much." He said. I pulled back trying to get away from him.

"Jake leave me alone, please I'm begging you just leave me and the girls alone." I said.

" And why should I do that I'm not going to do anything to them, but I will if you don't come with me to the house. People will love you there." He smiled.

"What people and I'm not leaving with you!"I yelled. I saw Perrie giving me a pepper spray I got it when he didn't look at me.

I kicked him in the balls and sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes, he was screaming in pain. Perrie called the police. But it was too late once he heard her calling the police he ran away. He dropped his phone.

**

We got home and I felt really weak, it was too much for me. Louis saw me he asked what was happening. I just looked at him. Perrie told the boys what happened.

I felt dizzy, everything was going black, I felt someone grab me, but I couldn't hear. I tried to stay awake, but it was hard I then felt like I couldn't breath.

*End of dream*

I woke up, trying to catch some air. When was this and what was on his phone? Why was I freaking out?!

So many question but there is a little bit of answers.

I need to know everything about this. I have a feeling that im remembering almost everything. But there is parts of me that is still trying to figure things out. I have to see tomorrow with the boys.

******

HELLO!

So basically this chapter was flashbacks! So she can remember somethings!

I hope you liked this chapter if you did you should vote for it and leave a comment if you want to!

Oh and I have a youtube channel! I dont have a good camera and all but hey at least I made a video! I sound really weird though :/. I'll try putting up a link to my youtube channel in my bio! I hope you subscribe or do whatever you

want to do ok bye!