Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Luke's POV

"Listen Luke. We need to talk" Niall said.

What did I do this time? Hopefully, I haven't done anything wrong. Have I done anything wrong? Is he going to tell me to break up with Sofia? I hope not. I love Sofia too much to let her go again.

"About what?" I asked anxiously.

"I was thinking to throw a surprise for the guys because it has been 2 years since we have been together as a band and family." He said and I sighed in relief.

I thought it was something between me and Sofia. I thought it would father's interference to protect his daughter. "Yeah, that's a good idea." I said.

He suddenly pulls out his phone. I looked at his phone and I was confused. I looked over his shoulder and he was typing a tweet for twitter.

@NiallOfficial: Thanks for waiting! We all love you so much and can't thank you enough for the support.

I smiled at the tweet as he press the submit button with his thumb. I decided to rest a while before I have to leave for the venue.

++++++

We leave to go to a venue that we might preform at. We thought it would be a good idea to preform to make it up to the fans that missed the concert because the accident.

I'm just glad that everyone is feeling better. Sofia seems happier and she is working little by little to regain the memories she lost.

We drive to the venue and I watch Sofia sitting on Niall's lap and looking out the window. I chuckle because it reminds me of the time when we were in Ireland and she looked out the window to avoid me.

We get to the venue after a few minutes. I get out of the vehicle and I see Sofia already running off. I laugh and run after her. She has so much energy that I can't keep up with her.

I find Sofia staring at the stadium from the center. She is amazed and stunned about how big this place was.

I go behind her and hug her from the back. My arms meet her stomach and she turns around. I spin her around as we stay in eye contact. She is laughing really hard as I spin her.

I set her down. Her sparkling eyes meet mine and before our lips collide.

Ashton's POV

I look around at the place in amazement. I kept looking around until I ran into a cord and almost tripped.

As I caught myself, I saw them. They were kissing. They looked so happy and I was jealous.

I run backstage before they noticed me staring at them. I can't do this anymore. Seeing them together hurts me so much.

I find a room and it turns to be the custodial closet. I pound on the wall and then slide to the floor. I will never get my happy ending.

_____

Awww!! Poor Ashton! I feel bad for him. Sorry, it's a short chapter. Hey guys, it's Summer. I hope you liked the chapter despite it be upsetting for Ashton. What do you think will happen? I love you all. Next post is tomorrow rebeca will post before she leaves.