Chapter 2

Chapter 2

* Sofia POV*

"Why doesn’t she remember anything? Why can’t she just get her memory back? What happened?!" The guy with curly hair boy yelled.

"Sir, please calm down. You see, when you guys got in that car crash, she hit her head on something and it was really hard. We don’t know what she hit, but it was something that made her lose her memory. The impact of hitting the object caused her to lose all of her short term memory." The nurse said.

A car crash? When was this? Why can’t I remember, but I know this is not real. Obviously all of this is not my real life, this is a mere dream. It wouldn’t be real, come on the biggest boy band adopting me? Why me?

Someone tell me that this is just a big fat lie and they are doing this on purpose. I’m actually getting really sick of this. I keep getting annoyed. Why do they care about me? They don't know anything about me? Wait, why am I in the hospital again? This makes no sense at all.

"Ok, don’t lie to me, but how did I get here? Aren't I supposed to be at school with my friends?" I asked.

"Sofia, just rest for right now we'll explain it later ok?" The nurse said.

"No, I want to know now!" I demanded.

"Sofia sweetie, listen to the nurse ok?" Someone said.

"Did you say that?" I asked Niall and the other boys.

"Say what?" They asked.

"Sofia, go to sleep you're going to need it." Someone said again.

"You guys don't hear that? Why are one of you telling me to go to sleep? You’re not my parents!" I said.

"Nobody is saying anything. You are just hearing things." Niall said.

"Calm down baby girl. Look, we love you and we always will, don't do anything you might regret baby girl." The person said again.

"Do anything I regret? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Goodbye, your father and I love you." My mother said.

"IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE?!? ARE YOU GUYS PRANKING ME, SAYING THAT MY PARENTS ARE DEAD?! WHY ARE THEY SAYING TO NOT DO SOMETHING I MIGHT REGRET!?" I yelled.

"Calm down, your parents are dead, they were just talking to you I guess. This isn't a dream and this isn't a prank, baby girl and when they said that, they mean..." The guy with blue eyes and light brown head dude stopped while looking down.