Chp 34

*Sofia pov*

The concert continued and I was dancing around to their music. These guys are so good and their music its amazing. The other guys left to the hotel to get some rest. Apparently they have a meeting early in the morning. They were also going to do a twitcam in the morning.

I went to the dressing room and I saw lou there. I said hi to her and she gave me a small smile. When I sat down and started playing with my hair I felt little tiny hands on my knee. I looked and I saw a little girl in front of me. Who is she?

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked

She just laughed and she grabbed my hand and she started pulling me. I got up and she was taking me to the small closet. She picked up a doll from the door and gave it to me. She got her other doll and she said

"Lets play."

"What do you want to play?" I asked

"Dollies."

I laughed and said ok. This little girl looked like somebody. I couldnt tell but at the same time I felt like I knew her.

"Hey lou who is this little girl?" I asked

"Thats baby lux she is my daughter." She said

"Oh my gosh really? She is so cute." I said .

"Thank you. Umm you guys actually met before. You would always play around with her when they guys went on stage or when they were getting ready." She told me.

"Oh I dont remember that." I said really low.

"Yeah and you barely remember me but your memories will come back." She said giving me a small smile.

Its true I dont remember Lou, but we've been talking lately and she is the most amazing person in the world. She is also amazing at fashion. She is also funny but then she acts really serious and its not a fun side of her.

Time passed by and the guys finally came back. They were all wet? Why are they wet? Ill ask them later right now they are changing and fooling around. I picked up baby lux and she rested her head on my shoulder. I rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep.

She finally did and I told lou. She got lux and laid her down in the baby carriage. Lux is so adorable when she sleeps, its like watching an angel sleeping.

"Ok so now that we are done here lets get back to the hotel. Im so tired I really want to sleep. " Said Zayn

"Yeah me too it was so crazy tonight." Niall said

"Yeah I can tell. Hey guys why are you wet?" I asked

"Harry here decided to throw water at me so I tried throwing it back but I hit louis. And well we all started throwing each other water while singing. " Liam said

"That explains a lot. Well everybody is ready right? I want to sleep so badly." I said

"Yeah lets go." Paul said

We all left and got into the van. I was by the window and zayn was sitting next to me. I tried to not sleep because if I sleep and people wake me up I cant go back to sleep.

I tried staying awake and thankfully I succeeded. We were at the hotel and thankfully nobody was there. I didnt want anybody screaming at this time. We got inside and went to the elevator. I was walking really slow I didnt have the energy to walk. Niall noticed so he picked me up bridal style and I fell asleep.

I felt myself on the bed and I didnt bother opening my eyes so I went into a deep sleep.

*Liam pov*

Tonight was amazing I loved the energy that there was. These fans make me go crazy. They make me go hyper and they make me smile so big. When they sing to the lyrics it makes me happy.
I cant wait to sing for more people.

*Next morning*

I woke up early for some reason and I decided to go on twitter and follow people. It was eight in the morning and nobody was awake but me. I actually liked it. Its never quiet when everybody is awake.

Sometimes you need it to be quiet and not loud for once. But hey you cant really do anything about it. I cant tell them to shut up or else they will get even louder. I either join or I leave to another room. But thats usually when im in a bad mood and I dont want to hear anybody.

I hit follow limit and now I have nothing to do. Im not going to cook because I suck at it and I could end up burning something up. So i'll lay in bed and and stair at the ceiling.

*Sofia pov*

I woke up early and im so bored. I dont know what to do. Nobody is awake and im here daydreaming about stupid things. I wonder what we are going to do today. I think we have another show today. I dont remember but other than doing a show. I want to do something else. But I dont know what it will be.

***

Hey guys im sorry if its short. Today wasnt my day and Im not in a good mood. But that doesnt stop me from updating today. So I hope you enjoy :)

Bye love you

Stay strong xx