---

Emma and my new PA Patrick met me infront of YG. They both smiled at me and we enter the building.

"Good morning," I greeted and bowed to mngr. Lee.

"Good morning, sit sit," he said smiling.

He brought out a booklet and a folder.

"You must've already seen your schedule for today," he started.

"De," (yes)

"Kim Eun Sook wanted you to play the lead role of her new drama,"
(Kim Eun Sook is the writer of the famous Descendants of the Sun and Goblin)

"Kim Eun Sook wanted you to play the lead role of her new drama," (Kim Eun Sook is the writer of the famous Descendants of the Sun and Goblin)

Did I just heard it right? The famous writer here in Korea wanted me to be her lead role?

I smiled at the information and mngr. Lee must've seen that I'm excited about my new project. Although I'm still new to acting, I am really excited. I myself is a fan of Goblin and I really really am excited.

Those short training for acting I took when I'm still a trainee will not go to waste.

"You'll start taping in three days. Here's your script for episode one," he said reaching the booklet to me.

Your Return

Starring:
Ariah (Jeon Hyun mi)
V (Kim Taehyung)

Written by:
Kim Eun Sook

Directed by:
Lee Eun Bok

"Mngr. Lee, Taehyung will be the lead male?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Waaah!" I can't hide my excitement.

"YG agreed to Eun sook's offer since you have also have a not so hectic schedule. Good thing Cindy covered up for you when the Cube's staff was lookinh for you that night. I don't appreciate that Hyun mi," he said.

I felt guilty of what I did and apologized.

"Your members have a full schedule today so they won't be able to have lunch with us," he said opening the door for me.

After I finished eating, I scanned through the script.

This drama is about two medical students who fell inlove. They both have demons to deal with and thought they could still go through it together. But then after their graduation, they both grew apart and many other factors affected it. The female lead falls inlove with another man and was about to get married when they got into an accident. Her fiancee died and she lost all her memories. The male lead ended up taking care of her...........

This drama is so sad. Can I do this?

I started to read my lines and felt at ease because I can somehow relate to my character. I think I can do this. I encouraged myself.

---

"Taehyungah!" I greeted Tae as we enter the hall. All the other actors are there too.

"Hyun mi! I'm so glad I get to do this with you," he said. He's also excited about this.

We both took our seats and looked around bowing and greeting the other actors and actresses.

Lee Min ho and Park Shin hye was seates together. Sandara Park and Jisoo is together waving at me.

"Hobi plays as my bestfriend," Tae happily informed me.

"Shincha?" (really)

"De," (yes)

We are really excited for this drama. I just hope it turns out well.

"Jimin was suppose to have that role but he refused," Taehyung added.

Oh

I didn't respond to what he said. He probably doesn't like to see me either.

I turned my attention to the script and tried to push back Jimin behind but I just can't.

The writer and director came in and we all stood uo to greet them. We started the script reading, had small chats and some informations were dessiminated.We have a photoshoot to do, a get together with the whole cast, promotions and a lot more. Even after all these projects and having my schedule full, Jimin stayed on my mind.

How are you Jimin? I hope you're okay.

•••

Your Return will actually be an upcoming fanfiction for Namjoon. I thought I could promote it here lmao.

 I thought I could promote it here lmao

- Haeun ❤