I opened my eyes and smiled back at my reflection.

I'm ready.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

"Hannah! Wake up!" Some one screamed making me fall out of bed.

I opened my eyes, furious as to who woke me up. In-front of me stood my two best-friends giggling.

"What the hell guys! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep" I pouted as I massaged my forehead from the impact.

"Sorry love! But it's already 10:45am and we have places to go" Adela smiled devilishly.

"Yeah, so hurry and get dressed, we'll be waiting for you outside" Monica added before walking out of my room with Adela following closely behind.

I gave them weird looks, but did what they told and got ready.

I quickly ran to my bathroom to freshen up. After I finished brushing my teeth and taming my hair, I headed on over to my closet.

I decided to wear my Ramones black and white tank-top that Harry bought for me the other day, my white ripped denim shorts, my morocco white designed Toms, a grey beanie that I might've secretly borrowed from Zayn, my cross and chain wrap bracelet and my black hand bag. I didn't really bother to put on make-up, just some mascara and foundation and that's it.

I threw my phone, keys and wallet in my bag as I slipped on my black wayfarer Ray-Bans and jogged down the stairs to meet up with Monica and Adela.

Hannah's outfit---> http://www.polyvore.com/hannahs_outfit_for_day/set?id=56674141#stream_box

"So, where did you say we were off to?" I asked as Monica turned the ignition of the car on.

"The mall" Adela squealed.

"And why are we going there?" I asked with a giggle.

"Were meeting up with some friends" Monica smirked while focusing her gaze on the road.

"Who?" I questioned.

"You'll see" They said at the same time with a sly smile on both their faces.

-

"HANAH!" Danielle and Eleanor screamed in unison right as I stepped foot on the mall.

"Heyy I missed yo-" I began but was attacked by two girls.

"We haven't seen you in a while" Eleanor pouted as they both let go.

"I know" I frowned.

"But, let's get back to the main topic as to why we are here" Dani smirked.

"By the way, have you met my two friends from back home?" I asked motioning them towards Adela and Monica.

"Yes, we've met the other day when the boys bumped into them" Dani smiled as she gave a sweet wave towards Adela and Monica.

"So why are we here?" I asked while fixing my beanie.

"We are all getting our nails done" El squealed as we headed up the escalator.