"Guys," I smiled, waiting for all the lads to put their attention on me.

"Thanks. For everything! Without you and the girls, this plan would've been a disaster, so thanks. It actually means a lot" I smiled genuinely.

"Awwww, Hazza" Louis cooed.

"Of coarse mate, we'll always be here for you." Niall added.

"Yeah! Brother's till the end right?" Liam grinned while placing his hand on my back as he gave it gentle pat.

Throughout the ride, we talked about how we were gonna set up the decorations.

It was still early, maybe around 10:35am in the morning and the girls wouldn't be here until 3:30pm.

As Louis pulled over to the beach, memories from when I brought Hannah here on our first date played in my mind. So much had happened here.

As I took a quick look around the familiar beach, I smiled, thinking about how great today will be.

Soon after the lads and I got out of the van, we started unloading the items from the trunk and settled them down on the sand.

We called over a few of our security guards to help us set out and also Paul.

-

*4 hours later*

"Aaaannnd... Done!" Liam shouted after adding the final touches.

"Wow! It turned out good" Paul grinned.

I looked around at the view and grinned. The scene really was beautiful. It had that romantic feeling you get when you just look at it.

"Thank you guys! For everything, this is amazing" I smiled.

"No problem Harry, Let's just hope for the best" Paul said giving me a supporting smile.

"Thanks." I replied back.

"Okay, yeah I know! Ok, bye" Louis hollered on the phone.

"Who was that?" I chuckled as he hung up.

"Eleanor, Their gonna be here in 30 minutes" He bit his lip.

My eyes widened.

"WHAAAAT!" I shouted.

I looked at my watch that was wrapped around my left wrist and saw that it was only 2:30pm.

I looked at Louis with a confused look.

"Why are they coming so early? We have about another hour left" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess the girls just couldn't wait any longer" He shrugged while chuckling.

"Okay, well, do whatever you gotta do Harry, go get ready and we'll handle the rest" Liam smiled.

I looked at everyone who had helped me out today and smiled.

I walked over to the bathroom and got prepared.

I stuck my hand in the back of my jean pocket and took out the tiny box that held my present for Hannah.

I slowly opened it and admired the beautiful jewelry. I carefully picked it up and read the message engraved inside of it and smiled.

 I took a deep breathe and looked at myself in the reflection of the mirror. I could feel my heart beat beating faster each time I thought about tonight. My arms having tiny goosebumps as the wind brushed against my skin. The butterflies prepared to flutter madly around my stomach as I imagined Hannah's presence with me.