I am bound to this man forever.

My wolf was happy, though. Purring and yipping with joy at the tingling feel of our mating mark. I was so confused... how did I have two mates?

My eyes droop, my body welcoming the darkness that surrounds me quickly. The last thing I remember is the rouge's wet nose nuzzling the mark on my neck.

I wake up not remembering where I am. I look around the small room. At the furs, I was resting on. Then to the large white wolf next to me. The fur is matted and mangey. Everything comes back to me in a rush. The night before.

Me running through the woods. Finding a cabin near a lake. Finding the man, my mate. Getting marked. Getting...

The wolf's eyes suddenly snap open and I cry out, scrambling away from him. My backside hits the floor hard. I gasp sharply, my back painfully arching up off of the floor to prevent my aching behind from more pain.

My backside throbs harshly and I begin to pant and sob. My chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. I try to cover my naked form but fail. The wolf gets up and walks over to me. I do not move in fear of what the wolf would do if I tried to escape.

The rouge's wet nose nudges my legs open and he begins to lap at my entrance with his soft moist tongue, soothing the pain a little bit. I whimper as he then shifts and walks out of the room.

After a couple of minutes of sitting on the floor, I stand up on my weak, shaking feet. I make my way towards the man's scent to find him in a room with a dresser and a broken mattress on the opposite corner to the dresser.

The man, now clothed, is digging through the drawers. I realize that I hadn't heard him speak another word. Only mate and mine.

The man turns to look at my quivering form in the doorway. He has a tattered pair of pants and a shirt in his hands.

"Why?" I whisper softly. The rouge moves in front of me and helps me step into the pants. My body aching terribly. Tears slide down my cheeks as he caresses my lower back.

He helps me pull on the shirt and steps back, eyes sliding over my body.

"Mate," he states softly. Maybe that is all he could say. After all, rouge's were thought to be illiterate savages by most of the people in Father's Kingdom.

He then tilts his neck to the side and pushes my face into his shoulder. He wants me to...mark him? It is enough to make me realize that he was probably only trying to stake his claim on me last night.

My canines push forwards through my gums and I hesitantly mark the rouge. I might as well mark him because I was already bound to this man forever. A growl ripples in my mate's chest as he nuzzles into the crook of my neck. My wolf purrs happily in my head from the sudden gentle affection we were getting from our mate.

My wolf has not said a word to me since I arrived here. But I can feel that he genuinely loves the rogue and his wolf. Why is he acting differently towards the rogue when he hates our other mate, Greyson?

When I pull my teeth back I begin to sob into the crease of his shoulder. My mate picks me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist so I do not fall.

He makes his way to the front door of the cabin and sets me down. He removes his clothes and shifts into his large matted wolf. He motions me along into the woods and I follow him.