"Shut up, leprecon." Zayn said as he goofed around with Niall.

"Thanks lads. For all of you being my best man." Yep, I had four. 

We all got silent, all of us just looking at each other. But all of us knowing what's on each other's mind. That no matter what, we will always be there for each other. 

"Can I get a picture of my boys while they are all still unmarried?" A voice boomed from behind. 

We turned around and raced to be the first to hug Uncle Simon. 

"Congratulations Louis. Be a good husband as much as you are a good singer, okay?" Simon said as he patted my shoulders.

I nodded and said, "Without a doubt, Uncle S." 

The photographer came infront of us and took a picture of the boys and Simon. After the photo was taken, we heard the piano starting to play. We all took our positions as the first people from the entourage started to walk down the aisle. 

First to come down were the bridesmaids and the groomsmen who walked down the aisle in pairs. I can't help but to laugh to myself as I see my boys walking down the aisle trying to keep with the slow rythym. The boys looked really classy with their black suits while the girls who were Effy's friends from school looked gorgeous wearing a little white dress. 

Next was the ring bearer, who was Effy's little cousin. And just right behind him was Emily, looking cute in her tutu like dress scattering the flowers as she walked down the aisle. I gave her a small wink just before she turned to the corner.

The next one to enter was Effy's mom. Okay, to be honest she looked so good. In a totally mother-in-law way. I guess Effy did get her looks from someone. She was wearing this white silk dress, covered up with a cream blazer that looked really classy. 

I know that the next person to walk down the aisle would be my wife, my love, my Effy. Just before she entered the scene, I was praying that my suprise for her would work. She always told me that she would never experience her being walked down the aisle by her father. And I thought of something, that would maybe prove that wrong. Other thoughts were rambling on my head like is she going to appear what will happen if she d ---

My thoughts were interrupted as she stood in the middle of the aisle. There she stood in a white lace gown that hugged her waist then the silk fabric fell down so dramtically flowly to the bottom. Her hair was simply tied into a messy yet elegant bun. She looked stunning. As she took her first step, it'ss as if the music was blocked out from my ears, I could see no one but her. And I am fine with that. 

EFFY'S POV

There he is, waiting for me at the altar. I can't help but send him a huge grin, just to let him know that I can't wait to be with him over there. I looked down the aisle and thought to myself "is it just me or did this aisle get longer?" No one was there to walk me down, since, you know, my dad is dead. But that's okay, because I know he never really left. 

As I took my first step, I noticed that the people who were just right beside the aisle were placing some sort of jar on the edges of the aisle. As I looked down, I saw what was inside the jar. Fireflies. 

I guess my dad will walk me down the aisle. My eyes shifted to Louis who had a huge smirk on his face. I can't believe it, this guy gave me something I thought I could never get. I am so lucky to have his last name replacing mine. I also saw mom gasping at what's happening, she could not believe it herself. 

Before taking my next step, I whispered quietly. "Thank you dad, I love you too." 

The music, the place, everything looked perfect. As I walked down the aisle, I smiled at the people who have been a part of my life.