Chapter 25

One day to go before the big day. I didn't know how I would have survived the last two weeks without my family and friends. Everyday, I become more nervous, knowing that if my body didn't accept that serum, I will die tomorrow.

My mom took a vacation from work and spent everyday with me and the boys. She'd cook dinner every night and pick out movies for us to watch. Emily would go early from school everyday to hang out with me, and I think more for the boys. The boys never left my side, like literally. One time, I woke up and saw them passed out in the different corners of my room. We'd play with Liam's X-box all night, and watch horror movies and they eventually fall asleep. They'd also quickly respond if I just wince the slightest bit. They are like my personal EMT .. that follow me everywhere I go. But of course, it was Louis who was always right beside me. He never left, even when I sleep, he is still there in my dreams.

Louis and I were walking hand in hand outside towards some studio.

"Why won't you tell me where we are going?" I said tugging Louis' hands.

He looked at me and grinned. "I told you, it's a surprise!!"

I grunted. "Yeah but.."

He placed his finger on my lips. "No buts! But, you do have a cute butt. I'd tap that."

My mouth was hanging wide open. "Louis Tomlinson!! What did you just say?!"

He chuckled then innocently said, "Woops."

I grinned then kissed him on his cheeks. He looked back at me, the way he would look at me every day. He would look at me like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world. I love that he makes me feel that way.

"We are here." He said while opening the door for me.

I slowly stepped in. It was really dark, no lights were on. I heard foot steps shuffle and then the lights went on. Suddenly I saw props laying around, movie sets up every where and some people I didn't know who were staring. I also saw a director's chair, and some cameras.

I looked at Louis. "Louis, what's all this?"

He smiled then cupped my face. He brushed my cheeks and said, "You wanted a movie moment, right?"

Just by that question, I already wanted to cry. I love this man, I am going to marry this man. I can't believe he did this .. for me..

Trying not to choke from my tears of joy I meekly replied "Yes.."

He chuckled. "Are you crying?"

I slapped him and wiped a loose tear. "Stop it!" Then I stuck my tongue out to him.

He ran his hand through his hair then said, "Remember when you said you wanted to experience that movie moment? Well, today is the day Effy. You are going to get your movie moment."

He then pointed out to the set. "Like literally."

I giggled but then he continued, "And I'm not just going to give you one movie moment Effy. Not for the girl I love."

I couldn't contain it anymore. I jumped and hugged him. "I love you." I whispered in his ear.

A bell then rang and Louis quickly let go. He then ran to the back stage for some reason and I was all alone there. After about two minutes someone screamed, "ACTION!"

A girl then ushered me to enter the scene.

So here I am in my first movie moment. I was walking down in a set that looked like a scary black alley. I was so impressed on how they designed the set.

"What should I do?" I said to the girl who ushered me.

"Walk there!" She mouthed.

So I did.