ѕιχ : נσggє∂ мємσяу

Start from the beginning

"I love you, dove," he says and I laugh at the endearment as I reluctantly move off him and search for my nightgown.

"You forget that I'm not all about peace. I've beaten a bunch of people's asses but it's only cause they deserved it," I come back as I finally find my nightgown and slip it on.

"Where did you throw my underwear?" I ask him and he shrugs as he leans back and watches me like a predator.

I groan and search his room, bending down, not really thinking much of it until Michael shoots me a glare, "Little one if you continue to tease me I will bend you over my knee and spank you until you can't sit down properly for a week," he threatens and my mouth drops in shock.

"But I'm not teasing I'm just looking for my- Underwear!" I exclaim once I find it, it's on the floor beside Michael's bed and I crouch down to get it.

"You're going to be the death of me," he groans as I slip on my underwear.

"So no spanking? Cause I can barely walk without slightly limping," I tell him and he smirks and I roll my eyes at that before kissing him and leaving his room.

I walk quietly back to my room and slip inside with no issues or run ins.

I grab a book I snuck from the library and begin reading from where I left off.

"Miss," the voice of Alexia, a 'grey', calls as she peeks inside and I smile, "Hello Alexia, come to put that torture device on me, although it is working to make my waist smaller," and she laughs at my joking.

"You're a light in this hell, Miss," she says before gasping when she walks into my room completely.

"What's wrong?" I ask in concern but all she does is point to my neck and I immediately hop out of bed and to the mirror on the wall.

I gasp at the purple hickies that Michael left on me, he always did like marking me, and some even lead to my chest.

"I think a high neckline will be used today miss?" Alexia asks and I laugh and nod, "Maybe for two weeks Alexia," and she nods with a small smile before dressing me in the corset I am required to wear as well as buttoning up the many buttons on the dress.

"Thank you Alexia," I say and hug her, she hugs me back, "It's no problem, Miss," she replies and I pull back.

"How many times have I told you to call me Joanna?" I ask and she looks down shyly, "A lot Mi- Joanna," she corrects herself and I smile.

"Hey loser are you almost done? You know I can't stand being around those people alone," Julio yells before lowering his voice down to a whisper and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Yes you idiot," I open my door and step out, Alexia nodding before scurrying off even though I wish she wouldn't but because of Venable's stupid rules she can't.

"Why are you wearing a turtleneck?" He asks and I shake my head, "None of your business, now let's go face some bitches," I brush his question off but he says nothing else about it... for now.

----------------------

"So you're just going to ignore me now?" Dante asks as he pulls me into a corner after 'breakfast' and I pull my arm out of his grasp.

"One. Don't lay your hands on me again and two... I don't know," I reply and he scoffs.

"You weren't complaining about me touching you yesterday-"

"That was yesterday," I cut him off and go to move but he slams his hands on the wall behind me so that I'm trapped.

"You really don't want to fuck with me Dante," I threaten him but he just smirks, "You should've thought about that before leading me on, princess," he replies as he leans in so that our noses are touching.