ѕιχ : נσggє∂ мємσяу

SIX : JOGGED MEMORY

I wake up to the feeling of kisses on my skin and warm hands caressing me and I hum as I open my eyes.

"Good morning," I smile softly at Michael who smiles back in return and kisses my cheek before snuggling me more into him.

We lay in silence as I slide off the many rings on his fingers and put them on me before sliding them off and putting them back him.

His fingers skim along my side, tracing the curve of my figure and I gaze lovingly at him.

"Mi guero," I say and a smile pulls at his lips, "You know what I miss the most before we were nuked?" I ask randomly and he hums.

"My car. Damn it was so badass. Eight cylinder, nice leather seats, and a badass stereo," I reminisce and Michael laughs.

"And I thought you were going to say me," he comments and I roll my eyes, "I made it very apparent last night that I missed you," I retort and he smirks as his hand lands on my ass, squeezing it in his hand and I giggle at his behavior.

"You always loved my ass. Do you remember when I bought that really short skirt that my dad nearly had an aneurism over?" I ask and he nods with a smile.

"Yea. You chose to wear it anyway and when you came to visit me I nearly fainted and got a boner. Good old days," he sighs dramatically and I laugh and hit his chest.

"You weren't exactly complaining when I gave you the permission to squeeze and touch it now were you?" I ask playfully in outrage and he shakes his head with a cheeky smile, his cornflower blue eyes calm and just like I remember as they no longer have that cold edge to them.

"No ma'am I wasn't," he says as both hands squeeze my ass and I laugh into his chest at his silliness.

"Do you think I can swing by later? Or do you think that would tip the other's off that something fishy is happening between us?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes, "Screw the others, of course you can swing by later. If you want I can give Julio his memories back," he offers and I smile but shake my head.

"Thank you but no. His dumbass would probably blurt out something and than both me and him would meet the end of Ms. Meade's gun, who by the way acts as if though she doesn't recognize me," I tell him as I straddle him and raise a brow accusingly.

"That's because that's not really Ms. Meade darling," he tells me and I scrunch my brows together, "Umm.. Michael.. that is Ms. Meade. She still has that nasty glare she sent me the first time she met me and whenever I would make you do things that 'weren't fit for the Antichrist'," I say and Michael sighs.

"Ms. Meade died. That's a robot of sorts I suppose you could say but it's programmed with Ms. Meade's memories and attitude," he explains and I frown, "I'm sorry amor. I know how much you cared for her," and run my fingers through his hair.

"It's okay, lovely. I now have you and soon she will be by our side once more," he says and I nod, "You gonna hint me on your plan oh mighty dark lord or will I just have to wait and see," I ask sarcastically and he swats my ass which causes me to yelp and pout.

"Wait and see it is. At least she'll finally like me completely seeing as you fulfilled her expectations," I say and Michael chuckles and kisses the tip of my nose.

"As much as I love having you in my arms again darling you have to go back to your room before Venable wakes up," he says and I pout, "But I don't want to," and fall into him.

"Baby we have all of eternity together but we won't if Venable suspects anything intimate is happening between us. Now be my good little girl and get dressed, go to your room, and wait until they wake you up. Okay?" He asks as he holds my chin between his fingers and I nod.