fσυя : ∂яєαмѕ

FOUR : DREAMS

"I bet I can beat you to that stop sign," I say with a smirk on my lips as Ramiro hums with a smirk as well, "Deal kid."

"Okay Mr. Trackstar who ever loses has to buy the other a water," I tell him and we shake on it before we're both bolting to the stop sign, shoving at each other along the way as our other friends hound us on.

"Haha! Suck my dick Martinez!" I exclaim as I jump up and down in victory.

"Yo, Antonio, your sister's a fucking cheater bro!" He exclaims in playful anger, "Mi agua, sore loser," I tease him and he puts me in a headlock that I try to fight against.

"Yo man this is abuse," I tell him just as I elbow him in the stomach and he doubles over releasing me.

"Hey go easy on our Trackstar, chaparra," my brother, Antonio, calls out with a laugh and Julio pipes in, "Uh hello how about your star running back!" He exclaims as he comes bounding to my side and throwing an arm around my shoulders.

"Shut up fool it ain't like you're the one getting your ass beat by a girl twice," Ramiro pipes in as he stands back up and we walk to a small convenience store.

"Remember steal what they can't see, which means no big ass packet of double stuffed Oreos. Julio," Antonio instructs right before we enter the store.

"Now me and Ramiro will distract the cashier which means steal what you can," Antonio says and we nod before walking in.

They immediately get to work and me and Julio go to stealing small stuff.

"Is this small?" He asks as he holds up a family size bag of lays potato chips, "No pendejo," I exclaim quietly and he pouts before putting it back where it belongs.

Antonio glances at us and I subtly give him a thumbs up.

"Well it was nice talking to a gorgeous girl like yourself," he tells the girl, laying it on thick, and she blushes as me and Julio make out getaway outside to the parking lot.

We wait until Antonio and Ramiro come out and once we're all a good distance away we start freaking out and talking over each other as we all get what we want.

We walk down a street that has a large Victorian style house and I glance at it creeped out.

"That place gives me some creepy ass vibes," Ramiro shivers and I laugh, "Deadass," I say just as Julio grabs my water bottle, downing the remaining water in one gulp, and throws it away just as quickly.