XXX

Amelia

I stand outside, looking at our beautiful castle. The many carriages were filled with my clothes, makeup, and accessories. I was wearing a small purple dress with a white hat to cover the sun. Today was the day I was moving to Lander.

The entire family stepped forward and started wishing us well. Rose and Lily gave me a tight hug, which I returned. Aaron kissed me on the forehead. Ashlyn ran up to me and held me tight. I felt tears falling out.

"Promise to write?" she asks.

"Every day until my hands fall off!" I exclaim. We laugh and Ashlyn pulls away. Mother and Father give me a group hug, wishing me well on my journey.

William takes my hand, "It's time to go, my sweet."

I nod, "Goodbye everyone!" They all wave and cheer as we load up in the carriages. They start to move and I wipe a tear as we leave the place where I grew up.

Peter

I sat on my desk, looking over some documents for buildings in Amster that needed repair or that had to be taken down completely. I was stamping the royal seal on them and agreeing to them, but big projects like expanding the kingdom could only be approved when I am King. As of right now, I was just giving ideas for the expansion. We were planning on going Eastward about 50 miles, which is not a lot. It would be for farmers to grow more crops and we would be closer to the sea, so we would give more fisherman jobs to the poor.

My captain of the guard walked in and bowed, "My lord. We have gone though Deliah's property in the square. And we have found rather disturbing materials."

"Well," I sigh, "What have you found?"

"Gasoline, matches, easily flammable substances, enough food and water for a year, and a map Amster and the Virgin Isles with places circled. We retrieved all of these things and are holding them somewhere," he responds.

I nod, "Very good. You have done well. Take your leave."

He nods, "Thank you, my lord."

Now it was just arrangements for the wedding. It was to be done here in two months time. It would take place in the grand hall with anyone who could fit. We were combining the wedding and our coronations together, since it was so much easier.

I sighed, I couldn't wait until the day Ashlyn would be my wife. I'd twirl her around the ballroom in her wedding dress, showing off my beautiful wife to the world. She has already stolen my heart and will in turn steal the entire heart of Amster. I smiled, memories of our love and first kiss flowing through my head.

"I love you Ashlyn.."

Sorry it's been taking a while. I've been busy at school. Also I wanted to update today because it's my birthday!!!!! AHHH, IM 15. I feel so old. Anyways enjoy the chapter and I promise you that the chapters coming up will me longer.

With love,
Leslie ❤️