Chapter 32 : Second

Start from the beginning

"SUNMI YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS."

"Why you can't love me like I do?!"

"Because I don't love you Sunmi! I can't force my feelings. I already love someone and you know it."

"You're just blind Lisa! This bitch is just playing with you, she is with you because she wants your money!"

"Don't say again that Jennie is a bitch. She doesn't care about my money, don't compare her to you." I told her furiously close to her face so that she could hear every word I said. I was about to leave when she hugged me by the waist.

"Don't leave me... please Lisa..." she begged me crying.

"I'm sorry Sunmi." I removed her arms that were around my waist and left the room as quickly as possible. I started the car to go to Jennie's house.

SUNMI'S POV

"Do you have the pictures?..... All right, send them over right now, bye." I yelled with all my strength to release my anger and threw the glass of water to the wall.

'Sorry Lisa, but I gave you a choice. If I can't have you, you can't have Jennie either.'

JENNIE'S POV

I was on my couch waiting for Lisa to arrive. She had warned me that she would come later than expected because she had things to finish. It's been over an hour and I still haven't heard from her. I called her on the phone, but she won't answer me, same for text messages. I was a little worried because it's not her usual not to answer. When suddenly, I received a message. I was happy because I thought it was from Lisa but I frowned when I saw it was from an unknown number. I opened the message and saw that it was carrying files. I waited a few seconds for them to charge and when the photos appeared, my body froze. My heart started beating fast, my brain couldn't proceed with what I was seeing. My vision became blurry, my lips were dry and I couldn't utter a word. I couldn't move when a tear ran down my cheek. These were pictures of Lisa. There was a girl on top of her kissing her on the couch. I couldn't see who the girl was because she was from the back. I was so shocked that I didn't hear that someone had entered.

"Babe, I'm here..." 

I got up from the couch and walked towards her. 

"Hey babe why are you c-Fuck!" I slap her on the face. She looked at me dumbfounded, I saw the confusion in her eyes "Babe, why did you slap me?!" I didn't say anything, I gave her my phone where the pictures were displayed on the screen "Where did you get these pictures, Jennie?"

"It doesn't matter where and how I got these pictures. So that's what you call finishing some stuffs."

"Love, it's not what you are thinking. Just listen me f-" I slap her again on her face. Sadly, I saw a hickey on her neck. I can't believe she didn't even try to hide it.

"You have nothing to justify when all the evidence is in front of me." she followed my gaze. She took her phone and opened the camera in selfie mode.

"Fuck... Jen can I just explain?"

"I don't need to listen to you, Lisa... I want you to know that there's one thing I hate most of all, that's liars."

"For Pete's sake Jennie, listen to me for once!" 

"Please get out of my house... now." 

"Jen-"

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she scratched her head and got angry before slamming the front door. As soon as she came out, my body let go. My tears began to flow, I felt a terrible pain as if a knife had been put in my chest. Many times I tried to stop but the tears kept flowing. I was starting to shake and felt my vision degrade. So I decided to call Jisoo.