Chapter 29 : Bambam

LISA'S POV

This morning, I was woken up by sweet kisses on my neck from my girlfriend, Jennie. I kept pretending to be asleep because I didn't want her to stop. The things that that girl made me feel were worth more than anything. Who would have thought that the person you ask for directions would become your lover? The first time I saw her, I knew I was going to see her again. And I was right. I didn't hesitate for a second when I saw her, I couldn't miss the opportunity, it was now or never.

"Hello Daddy..." she said in a cute tone. How do you want me to survive this?

"Hello baby... so this is how you wake me up now?"

"Be used to it because I'll wake you up every day like this." my eyes widened as she said.

"Does it mean you'll sleep by my side everyday?" 

"Why not? Don't you like the idea Manoban?" she furrowed her brow. I was holding back from laughing, how could she think I don't like it? I was waiting for more than that, waking up every day by her side.

"Jennie Kim. It would be an honor to be able to wake up next to you every day and for the rest of my life." I took her hands and started to kiss on the back. 

"So cheesy in the morning." Jennie pretended to be annoyed when I know she can't resist me. She got up to reach the bathroom but she didn't get the chance because I pulled her by the arm. She fell on me and I hugged her tightly as if I was afraid she would disappear.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" 

"Get off me Lisa! I'm going to go take a shower! Rosé and Jisoo will be back soon." she tried as best she could to escape my embrace. I know I'm a pain in the ass but still she loves me. 

"Rosé, go take a shower first, I'm going to ma- YAAAAH JENNIE LISA WTF!?" Jisoo stood in front of us, she was chocked as if she had seen a ghost. She quickly put her hands in front of her eyes.

"UNNIE! Why don't you knock on the door?!" Jennie was still on me and she was naked, or so was I. She covered us as fast as she could, she had turned red. I don't know if it was because of embarrassment or if it was because she was angry.  

"It's not my fault! Rosé and I have been home for 10 minutes. We shouted your names but since there was no answer, we thought you were already back!"

"You don't know how much I want to throw you out the window now." Jennie said furiously. 

"You don't need to kill me because last time it was my ears and today it's my eyes. Poor me..."

"Shut up Jisoo! Can you now wait for us outside the bedroom please?"

"Jendeukie, don't tell me you're going to make humhum with Lisa now?" Jennie started blushing badly and I was trying to stop laughing. I really like Jisoo, she's just too funny and there's no way to get bored with her. 

"MOVE!"

After the incident in the bedroom, Jisoo kept giving glances to Jennie like "naughty girl, I know what you did." during all along the breakfast. For my part, Rosé kept wiggling her eyebrows to say that she knew too what had happened. I had almost choked on my coffee when she mimed jerking off under the table and nodded her head towards Jennie. I don't know who taught her that, but it wasn't good at all. Jennie and I were in a quite uncomfortable situation, we had trouble eating breakfast since we were constantly being watched by our best friends.

"Chipmunk, can you please stop making weird expressions? It's fucking creepy."

"You too Jisoo. Stop with that look." Jennie added.