Coralie and Bellamy both make faces at the redhead, whose stance doesn't die down.

"What do you mean no?" Bellamy retorts.

"It's a suicide mission. I won't let you guys go through with it. I won't let you bring Aurora into that," Leah claims.

"It's not suicide-"

"We don't know if Diyoza's words are true," the redhead counters. "Last time we had a deal she didn't do too well sticking to that."

"Then what are we supposed to do, Leah?" Coralie sighs.

"Stay here. With Wonkru. At least they can protect you."

"You mean us?"

"I mean you. I'm going with the defectors."

"You just said it was a suicide mission," Bellamy retorts.

"It is. That's why I'm going and you guys aren't. I've pulled through a lot worse. I can pull through this, too." Neither Coralie or Bellamy give in. "They have our friends. Raven and Ace. If Murphy couldn't bare them, neither can they. I have to go make sure they're okay... I spoke with Octavia."

"About?" Coralie frowns.

"I'm spying for her," Leah quickly summarizes.

"As in...?"

"I go over to Diyoza's with a group of other defectors and I'll get to Raven. After that, Eden is ours."

"That did no convincing whatsoever," Coralie detests. "Sounds like you're going out on a limb here."

"You spoke to Octavia about this?" Bellamy steps forward and Leah nods. "Meaning she'd want more than you to just spy. You said you're going with other defectors?"

"She wants you to root them out, doesn't she?" Coralie realizes.

"You can't," Bellamy shakes his head. "She'll kill them."

"I need to get onto that ship tonight and this was the only deal on the table," Leah argued. "I'm the only one out of us defecting tonight, and that's it."

"Leah," Coralie wanted to dispute furthermore, but she instantly shut her mouth as her eyes glanced towards the bed and no small body sat on it. "Bell," she gasps. "Aurora's gone."

"What? No, she's-" he looks to the bed and his stomach drops. "Shit."

Coralie doesn't waste a single minute before running out of the tent in panic.

"Listen," Bellamy directs to Leah. "We'll talk about this later."

"We won't. I'm not changing my mind and you guys aren't going," Leah declares before marching out.

Coralie's already poked her head into over ten tents, gaining loud protests and shouts from few people, but she didn't mind them. Her main focus was finding a three-foot child strolling around.

"Aurora!" Coralie called with agitation clear in her tone. It was cute on the ship but she'd no longer stand for hide and seek, especially on earth where there are just as many places to hide as they are dangerous.