5.06 | Family

I just saw that we've made it to 100k reads!!! Thank you to those who have made it this far ,, I love every single one of you and the comments I read make my heart burst.
I hope you're all enjoying the story so far (5 seasons in, I'd assume so) and I hope you stay for more!!!!
- - - -
Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 06 -- Family -

- 06 -
- Family -

"I don't like it here," Aurora whined as Coralie pulled a shirt over her head. "I miss my room."

Coralie sighs as she glances around the tent they occupied. It reminded her of when she had shared a tent with Wells all those years ago, though this one was a lot larger.

"We won't be here forever, 'Rora," she empathized as she helped the small child pull on a pair of pants.

"I don't like pants. They're itchy. Can I just wear my dress?"

"Your dress is dirty and we left the others behind," Coralie sighs. After Aurora had hit age three and began growing at an alarming rate, the clothes Niylah had once given no longer fit, so for the past two years, she's been wearing linen dresses often paired with a long sleeve underneath all made out of excessive cloth around the ship.

Coralie's attention is diverted by Bellamy, who walks into the tent with a disgruntled look on his face. "Hey," she softly greets, standing up and walking towards him as Aurora crawls onto the makeshift bed made out of blankets and occupies herself with her stuffed animal. "What's wrong?"

"I don't..." he sharply inhaled, glancing to Aurora. "I don't know what to do."

"You always know what to do, Bell," Coralie hums, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Most of the time, you're right."

"Diyoza paid a visit," he says in a hushed-whisper and her eyes bulge out of her head.

"What? When did this happen?"

"It wasn't physical. Her ship flew over and drop carts of apples and vegetables and... Cora, it was good, actual edible food," he breathes out. "Said she'd let people from here join them in Eden."

"That's great! Compromise!" Coralie enthusiasts. "What-what's the problem?"

"O," he grunts. "Says those who leave are traitors - named them defectors."

"Then we're defectors," Coralie scoffs.

"No, you're not," Leah makes an entrance into the tent.