"The heart I carved you as a token of my love for you. My heart that you said you'd keep inside your arm forever and always? How can you say I am not your belovèd when you hold my heart underneath your skin."

Nyssa turns slowly. "You're right."

Sara smiles, thinking that she might've made Nyssa remember.

Nyssa unsheathes a small blade and pushes her sleeve up to her elbow. She cuts deep into her forearm. She sheaths her knife and digs her fingers into the wound.

"Nyssa, stop!" Sara pleas.

Sara tries to get up from the ground but the members hold her down. It only takes a few seconds before Sara takes the upper hand and breaks free from their grasps. They fight her for a moment, but inevitably get disarmed and knocked unconscious by the White Canary.

Nyssa holds the small wooden carving in her bloody hand as blood drips onto the floor. Sara stares at it in awe as Nyssa tosses it onto the floor in front of Sara's feet.

Nyssa smirks softly as she turns back to walk to her throne. She sits in her chair and then dips her bloody arm into a small reservoir of Lazarus water next to her.

Sara doesn't know how to go about this. Should she act deeply hurt so she can hopefully gain access to Nyssa's emotions? Or try talking with her some more?

"What did I do to be exiled from your heart? I thought you said I would be a part of it forever. Was that a lie?" Sara starts.

"What did you do? Are you so daft? You and I were nothing but distractions to one another. You were just a toy that I used to make myself feel better. Did you actually think that I loved you?"

Sara was actually kind of hurt by that. Sara did love her and she knows Nyssa loved her back. She knows that this is just a ploy to hurt her.

"I didn't know that Lazarus water made people liars," Sara says. "Who are you trying to convince? Me, or yourself?"

Some members enter the room, ready to fight Sara, but Nyssa halts them with her hand. Her attention reverts back to Sara.

"Ok. Humor me. If I actually loved you, and vice versa, why did you leave? Hm? You get your soul back from oblivion and I get no word of it until months after the fact and then you disappear for years. Valid attempt, Ta-er al-Sahfer, but you do not have me fooled."

"You told me to leave! You said, and I quote, 'If you love me, you will leave this place far behind and live a life unburdened by your past.' I have played that moment over and over in my head, Nyssa. Don't you dare say that I just abandoned you."

"That is all in the past. I do not care anymore. The Lazarus water has cleared my mind of all trivial nonsense such as that."

"Love is not trivial, Nyssa. I love you and no amount of words will change that. Please, I want my Nyssa back, not this thing that you claim to be now."

"I do not care what you want, nor do I care about returning to my previous state of mind. I am finally who I was destined to be."

"You were destined for greater things than to become a sad replica of your asshole of a father," Sara says angrily.

"My father did what he needed to do to prepare me for the The Demon's Head."

"Oh, sure," Sara starts in a sarcastic tone. "Having you raped by random men was totally a part of preparing you for the Head. Yeah, right."

Nyssa is silent for a moment. She recalls the time of the conversion therapies her father had attempted all those years ago.

"He was only trying to help me," Nyssa says. "I needed to be prepared to produce an heir."

"Stop making excuses for him. What he did to you caused you years of trauma. Don't pretend that it didn't, because I saw it. I was there for you, just as I am now."

"You are persistent. Although, that doesn't surprise me. You were always quite annoying that way. Now, I will say this once and only once. Leave here now, or I will have no choice but to kill you."

Sara almost runs out of ideas, but then thinks of something that could maybe work.

"I challenge you to a duel," Sara says. "If I win, you release Thea and Roy and you come back with me. If you win, I'll leave and never come back."

Nyssa smirks in a sinister manner. "You think that you can beat me in a duel? Even without the Lazarus water I was far stronger and more skilled than you."

"That was then. This is now. You haven't seen me fight for years."

"Your confidence is unprecedented, but I accept your challenge."

Sara doesn't know for sure if that was a good idea. Nyssa was always the better fighter and she does have the upper-hand being boosted by the Lazarus water, but Sara has developed different skills since she was with the League and perhaps, that could throw Nyssa off during battle. Sara hopes that Nyssa's fighting style hasn't changed because then she could actually be on equal footing as her. Only time will tell...