My anguish was clearly visible on my face, that's why he loosened his posture and stood up straight with a serious but slight pity visible on his face.

I crawled out of bed but kept the dustbin in my hand, for safety. 

He have almost broken my wrist once. I couldn't take the risk.

"What do you want?" I asked in a monotone voice. I'm still scared of him. He had a rugged face which can make you terrified of him, if he got angry. I still didn't know when he would attack me again, he wass nothing but dangerous like other people here.

"I wanted to talk to you. I know you don't like me..." He tried to say but I cut him off in the middle rudely.

"Don't like you, huh! I hate you," I said with loathe clear in my voice. He killed my friend and I didn't want to talk to him at all. 

His face had a hurt expression. It seems like he regretted killing Max. But if he wanted to say sorry, I guess I should let him speak.

"I know, I shouldn't have done that. It was very wrong of me to do something terrible like that. I must have hurt you a lot," he said in a painful voice with repentance clear on his face.

So he was really repenting and regretting killing Max. I should forgive him.

I nodded my head with a sorrowful expression.

"You have no idea how much hurt I am. He was very close to...."

"He?" 

I was replying Ares when suddenly he interrupted in the middle, confusion clear on his face.

"Yeah, Max was a...."

"Wait a minute, I was talking about eating the cake," he replied suddenly.

"What?" I was seal shocked

"Yeah, I was apologising for eating the cake earlier without your permission. What made you think I was talking about killing that noisy Dog? Its my daily work to kill people. I won't really regret killing a dog, Will I?" He asked chuckling lightly.

To say, I was shocked would be an understatement. Where on earth was I? People apologize here for eating cake but not for killing a pure soul. On top of that he insulted him even after killing him. 

I released a shuddering breath and took a step back. I don't even wanna look at his face. He was such an evil man.

He was going to say something but was interrupted by the ringing of his cellphone. Picking it up, he left the room, not before saying, "I hope you forgive me Ducky, see you later."

I sat down on the bed clutching my head. How on earth did I get myself stuck in this situation?

As I was thinking about this, I saw he had left the door opened. So, I decided to get some fresh air. It had been a long time since I had stepped out. Maybe it would calm my soul and refresh my brain.

I quickly stood up on my feet and changed into a track pants and tank top that I saw earlier in the closet. 

Diana came a few hours ago, asking about my size and my choice of clothes and after I told her, within an hour, my closet was filled with t-shirts, shorts, tank tops, hoodies, jeans and big comfy shirts. And lots of converses and flats.