"Together Forever"

Chapter #5

"Omkaraji.. Ma" she cried in his arms as he consoles her cradling her and patting her head time to time whispering sweet nothings into her ears. "She.. She's no more.." Gauri says and sobs more into his chest while he was shocked but stayed strong for her. "Gauri.. Let's go to Baraielly now" he said and she nodded with tears in her eyes as he hugged her whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

"How will we reach in 2 hours?" she asks him and he turned towards her. "Don't worry.. Shivaay's chopper" he said and she muttered an ok.

#########

They reached Baraielly and Gauri ran inside the door pushing her way in. She saw her ma's lifeless body covered with a white cloth with cotton in her nose lying on the ground. "Ma.. Ma you can't leave me ma.. Please no" she cries shaking her mom and begging her to wake up but she doesn't. She cries hugging her mom and Om pulls her away for the rituals. She cries non stop in his arms but the most difficult part was during the funeral where Om had to literally carry her and stand because she was uncontrollable that time.

#######

"Gauri" Om called out to her but she didn't respond rather looked outside. "Jaan" he again called but she just kept gazing out of the window. "Gauri" he sighed and got up from the bed and went to her and hugged her from behind. "It's ok gauri.. Plz stop crying.. People have to die.. That's how life goes on na?" he said and she leaned on to him. "Omkaraji.. I'm sorry" she says as a tear slipped her eye. "Why?" he asks raising a brow and she turns around facing him. "I've troubled u a lot na?" she asks teary eyed and he kissed her forehead cupping her face, "Not at all" he says and hugs her.

########

A month later,

"Gauri!" Omkara screams entering his room not finding her in the kitchen and hall. "Hmm" she replies, her face glowing in the moonlight. "Jaan.. I said we have to talk about something na?" Om said holding her hand. "Hmm go on" she replied back placing her other palm on their entwined hands. "You know.. This world of mine is incomplete without you, and I couldn't be more than just a good husband.. I know I caused you pain in the past but I promise, it'll never happen again in future.. I love you jaan and I promise we'll be together forever, never apart.. But you'll have to promise me that you are gonna tell me everything" Omkara said and Gauri nodded smiling with tears in her eyes. "You are the best husband.. I couldn't wish for more" she says hugging him. He reciprocated the hug smiling placing his head on top of hers, "I hope you have moved on jaan". "I have learnt to" and they snuggled in closer.

######

It was their first anniversary and Shivaay had held a big party inviting all of Om's business associates. The Party was going on well and everybody was waiting for the fascinating couple to come downstairs and just in time, they did! Everybody stared at the couple in awe as they walked hand in hand downstairs towards the stage where shivaay gave an introduction while the reporters asked their love story. They both smiled at each other before om kneeled in front of her and she cupped her mouth in shock with tears in her eyes.
"Gauri.. I know that our story didn't start off well.. One year back, we got married on this day, without any rituals or without any planning but honestly, I didn't know that it was meant to be, I didn't know that we were meant to be and now, I'm madly in love with you.. I am so sorry for whatever happened in the past, I still need to let go of it, but without you by my side.. I really can't. So gauri, (He holds out a ring)  I want us to get engaged today, on our first anniversary and I promise that I would never hurt you here after"

Gauri was crying by this time. She kneeled down and hugged him letting her tears shed. "We will be Omkaraji.. I promise" she said and sobbed as he pulled her up and made her wear the ring kissing her forehead while everyone burst in claps and hoots.

#######

That night, two souls found each other, and finally became one, RIKARA.

#######

#######

So, hope you guys liked it! This is the end of this.. I know I'm super late and I am really really suuuupppeeerrr sorry.. Just that I'm caught up.. I'll update for the next three days. Till 25th. Hope I can please you guys!

Love,
Sammy 💜