"Us Time"

Chapter #3 

"Rudy! Let's watch a movie na plzzzz" Bhavya begged while Rudy jumped. "That's a great idea Bhavya!!!! Let's do it"

"Let's do something different" Om said.

"Like?" Rudy asked and he made a thinking face and answered, "Let's watch animated movies!" 

"What?!" Everyone said while he just smiled and then frowned, "Come on! For me!!! Let's watch Rio 2... It's romantic and it's about nature" 

"I'm in for romance" Shivaay said raising his hands and even Gauri raised her hands, "I'm in for nature" and he sidehugged her.

"Are you guys mad? Romance as in... Romance between birds" Rudy said 

"Yeah yeah... We're watching... Join if you want" and Om walked away.

#######

"Ok... Let's watch it in Om's room" Rudy said while Om gasped silently and turned to him, "Why mine? You idiot! We have a theatre... And that too, the sleeper ones" he said while Rudy laughed, "Darpok!" And laughed until he got 3 smacks from his Bhabi's and 2 slaps on either cheeks saying, "Shut up Rudy" from his brothers and then, after a lot of drama, he finally gave in. 

##########

"Who's getting the popcorn? Rudy screamed as a smack landed on his head, "Shut up! Gauri will get it soon" Om said irritated with his behavior.

After sometime, when Om had finished arranging the pillows and blankets, his wife entered along with Anika and Bhavya. "How cute she looks while laughing" Om thought and chuckled to himself. "Gauri!" He called out as she turned, "Ji?" She asked while he signed her to come near him, "Let's sit together" .  "But I thought we were sitting like Obros and Obahus" she said as he shakes his head and took her hands in his placing the plate of food on the side table, "Let's have some Us Time biwi" while tears brimmed from her eyes. How she had longer for this... How much she had waited for him to recognize her love, "Jann... Where are you lost?" He asked breaking her chain of thoughts. "No where... But what if they wanna sit with me?" She asked while he looked up and saw a frozen scene. Ruvya were in an eyelock and Shivika were already seated having an eyelock, "Do you think they wanna sit with you now?" .  "No" .  "Let me disturb them a bit" 

"Guys! Guys!!! Shivaay!!!! Rudy!!!!!" He screamed breaking their eyelock, "Start the movie" he said while Rudy nodded embarrassed and switched on the movie as Om sat and attaching his arms called Gauri who leaned into him and covered them with a blanket as they cuddled and watched the film. 

########

Seeing the birds get all romantic, even Om was getting romantic with his biwi. He kissed her cheek making her blush and hide her face in his chest. Then he hugged her more tight and rested his head on top of hers.

~~~~~~~

Then, there was a scene where jewel (the female lead bird) finds her dad and hugs him and cries while even Gauri remembers her dad and cries. She had lost not one but 2 dad's. One was her real dad, Harshvardhan Trivedi and other one was her Ma's husband. She really missed both of them. Unknowingly, a tear slipped her eye and she sobbed into Om's chest while he worriedly asked her what happened while she answered with a shaking voice, "I miss my dad" and he hugged her more tight letting her son and said Rudy to pause the film while even Bhavya and Anika were sobbing. Rudy paused the film and Anivya were consoled but Gauri was crying and Anivya and Shivru went to her.

"Gauri... I know, I know that it's ahrd for you... You lost both your dad's and it isn't easy to get out of it but... I promise, if we have a daughter later, I swear I would never do this to her" and she looked at him with a glint in her eyes as he kissed her forehead, "I wish I had a dad... Who hated you and...." While she sobbed and Anivya too had tears in their eyes while they leaned into their partners. "Bhabhi this lambe Baal wala praani swore to not let a tear out of your eye and see... You are crying" he said while Om smacked him, "Shut up" and Gauri chuckled. Anika gave her some water and caressed her face, "You're fine na?" .  "Hmm" 

The movie starts again but this time, Blu (male lead 🐦) was jealous of jewel's childhood friend Roberto and Gauri looked at Om, "I swear I would never do that to you" she said while he chuckled and pulled her closer as he cuddles onto her, "I know" 

##########

That's all! Hope you enjoyed and hope it was up to your expectations. This was shot 3 and next one is super spicy... A fight coming up! Many of you requested for #Metoo's updates and I swear I will give it by tomorrow Max or today!

Love,

Sammy 💜🖤