"I Love You"

Chapter #2

"Good morning wifey" he said seeing her fluttering her eyes open.
"Hmm.. Good morning Omkaraji" she said stretching and then again slept back in his embrace.
"Kya hua? You never sleep so much. Is everything ok? Are you not feeling well? You're fine na" he started blabbering when she put her hand on his mouth to stop him from speaking.
"Uff.. How much will you speak? I'm ok.. Its just that bcoz you are hugging me, I feel so warm and I'm not feeling like getting up.
"Hmm" {I'm so sorry Gauri. I felt so bad hurting you and then, I didn't give you time.. I'm so sorry.. But now, I'll give you all the love you deserve}
"Kaha ko gaye?"
"Huh? Kuch nahi.. Just wondering how beautiful you are"
"Omkaraji" she said and blushed hiding her face in his chest while he laughed and pulled her closer. {I guess I was wrong.. He loves me.. And now he's showing it out.. How did he change? I don't know but I love him.. Maybe he did need some time to express his feelings.. I was wrong all along.}
"Oye.." he said breaking her
thoughts. "Where were u lost?" he asked while she shaked her head side to side saying "nowhere"

########

She had just finished doing her morning prayers when he came and hugged her from behind. "I love you Gauri" he said while she turned to him, "Huh?" and he repeated, "I said I love you Gauri"
"I.. I.. Om... I..." she said sobbing and hid her face in his chest crying.
"Gauri.. What happened? Did I say something wrong?"
And she cried out loud. She cried so loud that Anika who was passing by worriedly barged into the room and saw the scenario. Shivaay who was also passing by along with Ruvya came in and everybody were confused as to why she was crying.

"Chutki what happened?" Anika asked but she only sobbed into his chest. By now, his shirt was half wet with her tears. He rubbed her back consoling her and also caressed her hairs, "Ri what happened?" he asked but she didn't reply. "Om what happened?" Shivaay asked worried and concerned while Om who was himself confused replied, "I don't know Shivaay.. I just said" while Rudra cut him, "Om, What did you say? You must have done something wrong and made her cry. My bhabi.. Bech" When a smack landed on his head and it was by Shivaay, "Let him complete.. Om, you were saving?"
"Ya.. So I said Gauri I love you and she started crying"
"You said what?!" the four asked in unison.
"I said that I love her"
"Wait you said that you love her and she started crying?" Shivaay asked as Om nodded.
"Was it the first time?" Bhavya asked while everyone glared at her and Om said, "Of course not"
"Guys I think they need privacy" Shiv said seeing Gauri calming down by Om rubbing her back and dragged the trio out of the room.

"Gauri what happened?" Om asked concerned.
"Omkaraji.. T-than-thank you" and she sobbed.
"Oye.. Stop crying... Did I say anything wrong? Ri plz.. You are scaring me" he said and then made her drink water.
"I have been longing to hear that.. I love you too!" she said throwing her arms around his neck while he hugged her back.
"I'm sorry Gauri"
"No need to be"
"Accha now.. Go wash your face and let's go down ok?"
"Hmm"
"I'll be down.. You come ok?"

######

She went down and went to the kitchen where more than cooking, romance was going on. She chuckled and went to her husband who was standing in between the couples who were lost in each other. Om held her by the waist and kept on kissing her cheek, on the side of her forehead and once when she turned, he pecked her lips which shocked both and the worst, Shivika and Ruvya saw it!

Aye haye!!!! Phil gaya raita... Anyways, if you like it, vote, comment, share, do whatever but plz do these three... At least vote man! Next shot will be teasing, heart to heart talk and then some romance too.. Pheewwwww I'm damn tired.
Target:- 40+votes 5+comments.

Meri jaan mera chirota will be updated tomorrow.

Love,
Sammy 💜