"Alright, alright, calm down I was joking, geez."

"What?" I asked him before he looked at me and put his index finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet.

"Yeah, of course, I'll talk to Carrano later and let you know if I can."

"Can what?" I asked quiet enough so she couldn't hear. He put his finger to his lips again.

"Ok, talk to you later. Bye." He said before hanging up.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"I was given direct orders to not tell a soul. She said she'd have to kill me."

"How will she find out if you told me or not?"

"Trust me, she will."

"Please." I asked.

"Sorry Braun." He said shaking his head. "It's late anyway, we should go to sleep. We gotta go to the gym later. Get some sleep." He said laying back in his bed before reaching over and turning off his light.

——

Hours later, Seth's alarm on his phone went off.

"Braun. Time to get up." He said groggily as he stayed where he was.

"Press the snooze." I yawned.

"We're not gonna get anywhere if I do." He said slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Let's get going."

He got out of his bed and grabbed a gym outfit before walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He came out a few minutes later to see me in the same position I was before. Laying, half asleep on my bed.

"Braun come on man. I only have two hours to work out today."

"Because of Hadley?"

"...No." He said.

I sighed before getting up and changing into my gym clothes. I grabbed my phone, head phones and water bottle, as did Seth, before we went down to his car and drove to the gym.
Roman met us at the gym and they worked out together, leaving me to do my own thing. My phone buzzed and I pulled it from my pocket to see a text. From Hadley. I paused my music and opened her text before reading it.

Hadley: I don't know what you're doing and it's probably not important, but I need to ask something of you.

Another text had come through as soon as I finished reading the last one.

Hadley: I hope Seth kept his promise to me and didn't tell you what I said.

And another.

Hadley: Are you working RAW this week, first of all?

Me: I am scheduled for RAW, is everything alright with you?

Me: I hope you're having fun in the UK.

Me: I'm happy you texted me back, did Mark talk to you about the challenge?

Me: Did you like our team name I came up with?

Me: Like I said, I'm not the best at team names. When he told me that he wanted us to be partners I started thinking of names and that's the first one I came up with and the only one I liked.

Hadley: Will you shut up?

Hadley: You're making me regret talking to you.

Me: sorry

Hadley: I told him I'm not going to do the challenge and that I'm already committed to the shows I'm scheduled in already.

Hadley: Anyway I need you to do something for me.

Me: Anything.

Hadley: Seth already talked to Carrano and told me that he could come, but I would reluctantly like to say that I need your help too.

Me: What do you need me to do?

Hadley: I need you to fly to Cardiff.