chapter 3 (part 1)

The bold is mindlink, the italics are going to be explained later, and the underline are his thoughts.

(Mickey's POV)

The car ride was quiet, very quiet not even the radio was playing because of that an awkward atmosphere was building between them.

"Um Daniel where are we going to exactly?" I asked trying to decrease the tension. To my disappointment he didn't answer back which made it even more awkward. 'Hey princess is our little prince being stubborn' I heard Fennick speaking to me. 

'No not really it's just very awkward and the atmosphere is kind of heavy. I don't know how to break it so it's a little...' I trail off a bit. A small banging started to appear in my head but I ignore it. Looking back up to Daniel he is looking down at me with a conflicted face on. Something bangs in my head again and I wrap myself into a fetal position and whimper softly. Black spots begin to appear in my vision as the pain gets more intense.

'Baby are you ok? Please talk to me! Daniel stop the car!!!' As the car goes into an abrupt  stop my mind practically tears itself apart. With one last whimper I feel my body go limp and my eyes close as Daniel and Fennick yell at me to stay awake.

I wake up in the same forest as I did before. Look into my surroundings again and I notice that this time there was no blue fog hanging in the air. Sadly though most of the plants around me was wilted and already dead. I take a shaky breath of air, maybe expecting something to happen, nothing does.

 More confident, I step over some dead brambles to where the wolf exited in the last dream. All of a sudden a gust seemed to pick me up as if I was a piece of paper in a tornado and I was picked up to the clouds, or so I thought. I seemed to have touched ground when the wind suddenly dropped me and I landed roughly. White wisps seemed to be all around me. I kicked some and found a dark abyss under the white wispy mist. Startled from the discovery I fell backwards onto my butt pushing the wisps from behind me further back. 'Darn it I'm going to die if I fall' .Then I hear a roar coming from in front of me. I pick myself up and brush the clinging white off my legs. 'Wait why are my legs showing' I look down at myself to see that every piece of clothing I had on except for my boxers were gone. I quickly grab some clouds that were in front of me to cover myself with.

 Then another roar sounded coming from the same direction as it had before, so shaking off my nerves I followed it. Each step I made had a purpose, I didn't want to die because I made a false move fall right into the abyss under the fog. I slowly put one foot in front of the other to making sure I didn't cause a strong air current that blew the wisps away. Proceeding like this for a while made sure I didn't make a mistake and regret it later. After doing this for what seemed to be an hour the blank scenery in front of me changed into a small garden surrounding a temple. Not caring anymore about my own safety I ran as fast as I could to the safe green garden ground.  Less than a meter away I jumped toward safety when a bark exploded from the temple causing a massive sonic wave. It came crashing into my chest sending me a few feet backwards. 

I closed my eyes bracing for impact for when I struck the ground, but I didn't. Opening my eyes I could still feel myself falling, looking around and I could find nothing but darkness. Then I look up and my heart stops the cloudy film is over my head which means that I fell through the cracks in that uncovered the abyss. I start to panic even more now, yet a sudden calming feeling washes over me. 'I want to stay here, it's easier in the dark' I blink once in surprise, I can't believe I just thought that. "You have to believe, this is your inner voices talking to you" something growls all around in the dark chasm. 

'No one to scare me down here I should just stay.' "No stop I don't want to hear these thoughts" I shout at the voice from earlier. 'There is no stress in this realm of quiet, plus I don't even remember what happened in the past before I stepped into the forest. Why return back when no one needs me.' "That is not true I have someone up there that needs me, right?" I pause and shake my head 'I can't let these doubts overcome me or I'll be stuck down here.' I smack myself on the cheeks. 'Why should I even bother the world up there has people that don't really care about you. I mean when we first met our so called mate he called us weak, and the second time he yelled at us and his pack mates for simply playing.' "Well that was because he didn't tell me the directions to the place he wanted to meet me, plus the first time we met he didn't know who I was and we did go into his territory." I say fighting off my doubt. 

'Then Nick when you first woke up with him in bed he was changed he became one of them and even threatened you on the bed and when you petted him.' "Well that was because I woke him up and torn the blanket off of him without warning." 'I know you wanted to know why you have been lead here in the first place. I mean there is nothing here for you, you lost your past, your mate doesn't really care about you, and Nick is the only one that turned into an actual werewolf you just don't belong.' My "self-doubt" huffed a little when I flinched from its comment, then a figure manifested right in front of my eyes.

 It looked just like me except it had more of a tan then I did and he had piercings and red highlights. He walked up to me and stuck his head in my face. 'Why do you act like you will get accepted by everyone? I'm you and I know that you feel like hiding in the closet. You...no we feel like hiding because we are scared, we were even afraid of those tiny pups not to mention Nick. Can you hear your heartbeat rising the more we talk like this Mickey? Are you scared to face the truth even now Mick, are you afraid?' I lunge at him as he backs away from me shaking his head with his arms in the air in mock surrender. "I am not afraid and I am doing no such thing! I may have been afraid at first cause it was a new environment. I may have been nervous when I was with the pups and Nick." I pause a second to look at my self-proclaimed self-doubt. "But I will never ever be scared enough to have my doubts about myself or the people around me. And for that reason exactly I claim that you are a fake." I shout releasing all the anger that was inside me. Why did I have to explain myself to myself? This is just utter nonsense. My self-doubt looked stunned then he smirked a little. "Oh so you think that I'm not your self-doubt?" I nod slowly. "Then you are correct." After that statement the dark abyss drained away leaving only a blinding white light. 

I looked around I was back at the cloudy place but this time I was in the temple. The inside was a little pink with hints of sky blue. The hazy blue fog from my last dream was hungrily licking at my legs but never going past my calves. The person in front of me shifted and changed in seconds' right in front of my eyes. The pants fell off his legs and his shirt ripped as the body shrank and black fur/hairs were growing around the body. After shifting what stood in front of me now was the full black colored wolf with the two different colored eyes.

'Do you need some cloths to cover up before we talk?'

Hoped you guys loved this half chapter I will bring you the second part when I can but right know I have to deal with some phone issues and stupid projects that are assigned to me. Also in the comments tell me if you are excited for Avengers: Endgame because I am.