"Hello ink..."
He say in a glitchy voice he always have. He turn around to see all 3 of us. His blue eyes glare at us, he stood up on his blue boots and cross his arm. The end of his blue long starf fall behind him whem he stand up.

"Nice to see you again...Blueberry..."

We havent talked about anything yet i alreafmdy feel miserable seing my old friend...Best friend become someone else, someone worse, become someone i never tought he will be... a destroyer.
"I can already guess what you all are doing here..." ink toom a step forward with a sad expretion "Blue please... we really miss you,your brother miss you, evryone misses you..." he just chuckle and loo at all of us "arent you tired of that line? You repeat that everytime you came here" stretch then go closer to him "Bro why...WHY?! Why would you leave everyone behind just to be THIS! you were kind back then now youre a monster! I know this isnt you-" "SHUT UP PAPYRUS... just shut up..." blue cut him iff before he could finish talking. "You're all the monster here... you're all blind! Dont try and get me back with that, i know more then you do. I bet you're not even awear of ... that day..." i look at him in confusion " what day?.." he just chucke once more and turn away from us "tought so" he say before walking away from us. Ink grab him by the wrist "Blue snap out of it . What youre doing is wrong i know you know that Please we just want you back..." blue pull his hand away from ink and glare at him. He summon sharp bones behind him pointing directly at ink. "You lost that chance. I dont even want to be with you guys again..." stretch now have a blank expretion, i can feel that he is getting more depressed because of this. I saw him took a nother step forward i try to pull him away from blue because he could get hurt but he didnt. Ink took a step back and hold stretch back with me stretch blank expretion soon turn to anger and sadness as tears start pouring down from his eyes "Y-youre not my bro...YOU ARE A FUCKING MONSTER YOU ALWAYS WERE! YOU WERE PRETENDING ALL THOSE YEARS DIDNT YOU?! YOU JUST MAKE US CARE AND LEAVE US BROKEN LIKE THIS! I HATE YOU!" We were shocked. Stretch fell down crying, i try to comfort him and ink pat his back and look at blue. Blue on the other hand didnt seem suprised at all he have his arm crossed with and annoyed look on his face. His eyes filled with hatred "Heh... and that supose to hurt me? And make me wanna come back? Idiots...this is your own fault. Maybe i was pretending but i didnt plan on hurt all of you intentionaly. And im ok if you dont wanna be my brother again Stretch, im actually glad were not anymore, youre the one who got abusive on me after all... i cant blame you for being upset buutt do you really have to go that far?... remember im still the older brother yet you treat me like a baby. Well now you know im not, so go away i dont want to talk about this again its annoying me...go find someone else to take my place" Blue open a portal back to underswap behind us "Go" is all he say. I dont understand why but we dont have a choice. We lost him for good, we cant get him back no matter what. Me and ink help stretch up and go trough the portal. Ink and stretch finaly give up...but for some reason i still dont want to. Im gonna do this alone then...im not ready to lose blue yet. Ill visit again, ill talk in a diffrent way... i hope i can make small progress. Tough it'll take longer i hope it will help...
I told ink i'll be on guarding duty like always. He just nodded and tell me he will stay with stretch for a while, i just said "Ok" and left with tender following me. When were at a diffrent au Tender make him self visible "sad isnt it..." i ask him, he just nodded but his expretion seem relax not sad or even show abit of pitty "you seem ok with it though" i say. He look at him and reply "because...i kinda agree with him. Sorry its weird but i dont think you should change him to what he dont want to be. I mean isnt that why he change to who he is now? Maybe he have a reason that we cant understand... everything have a reason even if it is stupid dont you think?" He smile abit, though it hurts to know i will have to let blue be what he want now and who he is now is bad...i still agree there must be a good reason to it even if it sound stupid, its a reason...a reason we havent know yet. "Youre right..." he smile "cmon cheer up. Knowing how serious he was it must be a really good reason. It might sound stupid but it must be good. If not then this isnt a problem at all he wouldnt be like this. You havent lost him yet! Who know...maybe he just change on the outside..." those lats word got me smiling wider then ever. I hug tender and thank him, he give me more hope maybe blue is still the same... just not on the outside "thank you Tender...that really lift my spirit up" he hug me back, then i got a small idea "Yknow...you seem nice and you know alot more. Maybe you can help me get to him. Im not planing on changing him now... i just want to be by his side again and maybe you can help me with him" tender gladly nodded "Ill be glad to help!" I clap my hand in delight "great! Then we will visit him again later on the evening!"
After that talk tender company me to every au that im guarding today.
I hope everything goes well...

~~~
DONE! THIS US TODAYS CHAPTER SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT LONGER I JUST TOUGHT ILL SHOW WHAT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
hope you enjoy :3 and please. I have the whole plot ready but i just need somethings to fill up the chapter! Suggestions please! Anything! Comedy, romance, rivalry, mistery (maybe it can make the story better) or just random shit like raining cakes or pranks idfc!
Thank you for reading i'll TRY to make the next chapter faster

And bonus for an apoligy
Sorry for slow update

Here is a pic of destroyer Blue, Geno and Fresh.